Tell me, who from Higa could beat Kite?
Next season Golden Pair should be boosted a lot, both cost and abilities.There won't be as good as Bunta or Jackal,indiviudally, but Oishi getting 14 points after Feats in a Doubles match it's a joke.I don't such a feat since no one from Higa can beat him anyway, but make the ability single only, it shouldn't effect double.
Just some ideas on Moujou, how about make it activate target effect at*1.5? That should be more interesting that just a point boost. I do think that Tetsu should only add 5-6 through. But it should have some limit if it can just activate effect at 1.5, otherwise people will just spam it.
A list of change will be nice, I want to know what's going to happen next round.
Can I have the change that speed is six or below power drop to 0 on Giant Habu? That is so much more useful than the current version.
The reason I said the Pinnacle of Perfection shouldn't be able to copy is because only Ryoma+his father reach that level, in tennis history (according to Chitose). It shouldn't be able to be negate because Yukimura Yips can't even negate it, nothing else should be able to.
Chaos, are the cost of character going to change next season? like Mizuki and the Golden Pair.
Forgot to mention, Samurai Drive should be better than Hadokyuu, don't you think? I say, let's make it be boosted by 15 instead.-Samurai Drive [Effect]:
Echizen Spin is boosted by 10. This effect is negated if the opponent’s Power and Speed stats are both 20 or above. In that case, Echizen loses the match. This effect cannot be copied by anyone nor can it be negated.
No one. Ryoga or Gin reach 20 points of Power,but they don't have enough speedYeah well, I'm not even sure whether there is anyone who can make the special defeat condition work... I don't mind making it +15.