ghostexiled's yaoi thread

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Reminds me of Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho. :O

Done! You splash, I poke.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Naruto before it became "Sasuke", sure thing!

Yu Yu minus the dbz type stuff.

Nice... he will never know what hit him! :kukuku
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Well it seems you are gathering your army of supporters. I can do the same. :noworry

Team Aki vs Team ghost
Aki, riki vs. ghost, M3J​
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

How is it you think Riki is on your side? She gave me 3 comments:

:lmao Your thread title is hilarious (sorry, Austin)!

BTW, I saw your gallery and you're very talented. :thumbs Good luck with the art contest!
1 - she loves my thread title.

2 - she said I was very talented.

3 - wished me good luck.

Seems to me you have no army. :D
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

i have known riki since June of '09. I have her vote in the bag.

1) I talk to her on a regular basis

2) She has posted 171 times in my thread and your thread just 1.

3) She called me by my 1st name and I sometimes call her Kim

4) she's nice to everyone, including you, she just didn't want to discourage you but she is cheering for me.

You better look for some more votes, because I'm already working on more mods.

This is going to turn out to be , Who has the more mod friends, rather than art talent. xD
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

This might be true... but just like Nami, I can tell Riki likes me. :)

so you can go ahead and gather all the mods you want. But when they lay their eyes on my work. They will immediately switch over to my side.

So if I were you, I wouldn't hold your breath. Cause you may end up passing out.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

You're pathetic. Trying to get all the mods to vote for you.

Tss.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

I am not the only pathetic one on here... just taking a page out of Aki's book. Read his post above.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Hey Ghost!

Haha a catchy name for the thread :thumbs. How's life? Is Reborn really good? I have been wanting to read it for long, but I need motivation to actually start it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

You're right.. You're both pathetic.. :noworry

:p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Hey Ghost!

Haha a catchy name for the thread :thumbs. How's life? Is Reborn really good? I have been wanting to read it for long, but I need motivation to actually start it.
Yo hommie!

Thanks! it is the least I could do for poor ol' Aki. :)

Life is slow going... still searching for a job and trying to keep myself busy in the meantime.

Reborn is a very awesome manga... I like it cause it sticks more closely to reality as much as a Shounen possible can. The fights are awesome and uniqe. Also it does not suffer from the same kinda fate as Bleach and Naruto... not that I am dogging those mangas.

It is just as of late Bleach and Naruto are sorta turning into these hyper power battles not unlike DBZ. Where Reborn is a bit more grounded in awesome action while not suffering from characters having planet destroying powers. :p

Although the current arc has had the battles becoming a little more flashy. It is suffering a bit from the Mangka trying to rush a conclusion to this arc. Cause this arc has been going on for about 2 years now.

But overall, I still really like it.

My list of mangas from best to worst is: One Piece, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Reborn, D. Gray man, Gantz, Naruto and then Bleach.

that list is more like me telling you how interested I am in the current stories.

Bleach was once the best... but the very very very slow pace and almost pointless battle with Aizen the almighty is a little bit annoying. I think it kinda lost it's magic right before the Ichigo and Ulquiorra fight.

However, my interest has been sparked again with this new attack on Aizen... but if it turns out to be an illusion, well I won't be happy. :(

Naruto is close to Bleach due to the fact that the manga should now just be renamed Sasuke. :p

You're right.. You're both pathetic.. :noworry

:p
Name calling will only strengthen you losing to me/us. :D

Consider what Aki and I are doing as War Propaganda.
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Just as a reminder: As the staff is judging the One Piece Contest, we can't be also competing. In fact, you can submit stuff, but you won't even be in the voting poll. ^^;
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

^dang... can I turn into regular member just for the 6th? :p JK

I figured that was a catch.


what about the Winter contest... same deal?

[agrias]Feel free to participate, as the users are the ones voting ;3 But PLEASE, i dont wanna see anyone using our mod status to ask for votes, or i'll kick you all. ¬¬'[/agrias]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

You're entering the Winter contest too? Another contest to beat you in. :3
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

well only if I am eligible... since I am not for the One Piece contest. :(

and I already have entered it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Show meh?!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

you have already seen and commented on it. :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

I did? .. Was it that one from your avatar? :o
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

sure is, sister-fury! :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The memorial service for I'm_Akiyama will be held on March 6th.

Sister-fury.. wut?
 
Top