- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
urrrr you follow the female hockey? 13-1 to canada against sweden. The media and people totally crushed the team and wanted them to come home and leave WO the rest of the games. Holy fuck it was an embarrasing thing to watch...
I'd say Canada first, USA as a runner-up and Sweden 3rd in the men's though. Or perhaps Finland third, they played really well against belarus last night.
edit: yeah I have a mate playing in Sweden :d Simon Dahl, he was doing really good, great final tho
I'd say Canada first, USA as a runner-up and Sweden 3rd in the men's though. Or perhaps Finland third, they played really well against belarus last night.
edit: yeah I have a mate playing in Sweden :d Simon Dahl, he was doing really good, great final tho

. I know it's only a preliminary win, but still we haven't beaten Canada in the Olympics since 1960, and it was on Canadian soil. Hope they can get the gold, but I'm realistic and will be happy with a medal of any sort.
. I'll probably watch the gold medal game though because I can assume there won't be a blowout there.
I can't wait to see my Hawks move further than the First Round (which they didn't even deserve to be in last year) and keep the smack down in the Playoffs, especially against the Canucks.