Tubeyo's Gallery

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thank you both Mushashi and thewar!

Kubo's gift for Naruto's 10th anniversary.
It looks a little like Ichigo cosplaying Naruto, but it's sooo cool that I've to color it. The Orochimaru in the background is stunning, best villain in narutoverse... I miss him T__T

Thanks goes to Exze for his excellent lines.
Art by Tite Kubo.
Colors by me.

 

Pogz09

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hello sir tubeyo..I have a question..how to achieve those kinds of blurry effects that makes it amazing?
and do you have the lineart for chapter 288 Naruto?..
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Pogz, if I've understood what you meant for those "blurry effects" I use desatured colors well blended, and occasionally I use a layer with the entire pic, blurred (about 20) and with an opacity of 10-20 %. I don't have the lineart for chapter 288, but if I'm right Orochimaru did it, you can find the lines in his gallery for sure. By the way thanks a bunch ^^

New panel, from FMA this time!
 

Pogz09

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Pogz, if I've understood what you meant for those "blurry effects" I use desatured colors well blended, and occasionally I use a layer with the entire pic, blurred (about 20) and with an opacity of 10-20 %. I don't have the lineart for chapter 288, but if I'm right Orochimaru did it, you can find the lines in his gallery for sure. By the way thanks a bunch ^^

New panel, from FMA this time!

Thank you so much! :amuse
I will give it a try :amuse
Keep up the good work!:amuse thanks a lot!
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
You're welcome Pogz.



Full description in DA.
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
It's been a while...



Full description in DA.
 
Last edited:
Top