- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It's less than mediocre, and prom queen is one of the top tracks.... it's also a track which I find very disgusting.



Chipmunk? If you mean the UK Mc/Rapper...well..
... he was an excellent Mc/performer in the underground scene but this pop-crap his making is just trash. It's highly unlikely that he'll make a true hip hop lp on a major record deal/label..well here in the UK at least. *I don't see him breaking in the states
*

Yea, Self Explanatory was a good LP! 'O Canada' is strong and 'They Call This Hip Hop' was a dope track too! 
Yea bud, that's how I pay the bills.. that and a DJ school where I teach.Hey Poneglyph420!
Are you a DJ?Yea, Self Explanatory was a good LP! 'O Canada' is strong and 'They Call This Hip Hop' was a dope track too!
![]()
Listen to this f**king incredible sh*t!
>>> Jake One & Freeway - The Stimulus Package!



I have listened to the album. Its good. It's the best Freeway album I have heard and not a big fan of his. Jake One is a master beatsmith no doubt.TURN OFF EVERYTHING YOUR LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen to this f**king incredible sh*t!
>>> Jake One & Freeway - The Stimulus Package!
I'm going to buy the Stimulus Package on wax and cd this week!!! 
Surgical Gloves is a crazy track too!
I just heard there is a new CunninLynguist album, Kno album and a Deacon The Villain and Sheisty Khrist album this year. Hopefully there will be a Natti album this year.@ Sema - Jake one is a dope producer!I'm going to buy the Stimulus Package on wax and cd this week!!!
Cuban Linx 2 is a dope lp. I loved the house of flying daggers video!Surgical Gloves is a crazy track too!

"I've bin to SouthHampton but I've neva been to Scunthorpe"
Yep. Tinie Tempah is dope. Pass Out is a really good tune.![]()
