Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I believe nexgear released the reworked volumes. If you search for them on their forum you'll probably find them (maybe even #lurk?)
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Awesome chapter!! Pufu's true face is a masterpiece of Togashi's art. Now with the King at 'death's door' and the other two Royal Guards pissed off and scared of his well being. I wonder how they're will handle this. Pitou is almost finished with healing Komugi and Gon won't waste time in order to heal Kaito...

I predict for the next chapter that the two will take the King back to the palace with the intention that Pitou will fix/heal the King. But they'll only find an abandoned room...while Pitou is healing Kaito, the King is fighting for his life. And once she's finished and she heads back to the palace with Komugi at her side the other two guards will blame her and thus cause an conflict among them. Or something like that, I'm out of ideas :p.
 

•Sasuke•

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
869
Reaction score
7,307
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

i think that those are the spoiler for ch 299

185 名前:ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/03/03(水) 17:51:46 ID:iSQgnbVz0
299◆再生

王は、手足がなくなり真っ黒
ユピー、プフ泣く、叫ぶ。
王の息があることに気づくユピー プフの細胞で王しゃべりだす
優しく悟り、語りだす王。
無償の愛。。。  で終わり。

189 名前:ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/03/03(水) 17:54:12 ID:iSQgnbVz0
王は生きてるよ。
王『これからは… 余をメルネムと呼ぶがいい』
プフ、ユピー優しい愛に気づく

今後はダルマとしてみんなを見守る王であった

完
 

Idol

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
277
Reaction score
6,893
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Spoiler of Chapter 299

Spoiler Script

Soruce: 2ch
Credit: Ohana
Verification: Confirmed

ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E

post-185
299◆再生
王は、手足がなくなり真っ黒
ユピー、プフ泣く、叫ぶ。
王の息があることに気づくユピー プフの細胞で王しゃべ�
�だす
優しく悟り、語りだす王。

post-189
王は生きてるよ。
王『これからは… 余をメルネムと呼ぶがいい』
プフ、ユピー優しい愛に気づく


Spoiler Script

Soruce: NG
Credit: Cobra
Verification: Confirmed

Title: Rebirth
185:
The kings hands and feet are charcoal-black.
Yupi and Pufu are crying and howling.
They notice that the king is still breathing and helps him.
The king speaks gently and enlightened.

186:
The king is alive.
The king: From now on.. You can call me Meryem
'The last line, I'm uncertain about, but it's about Yupi and Pufu discovering/noticing gentle love or the like.'



Spoiler Script

Soruce: JJT
Credit: Idol
Verification: Confirmed

185:

Title: rinascita
Le mani ed i piedi del Re sono pezzi di carbone
Yupi e Pufu piangono e si lamentano.
Si accorgono che il Re respira ancora e cercano di aiutarlo.
Parlando il Re ci mostra un cambiamento, parla con gentilezza e pare abbia allargato le proprie vedute.

186:
Il Re è vivo.
Il Re: D'ora in avanti.. Potete chiamarmi Meryem
Alla fine sembra che anche Yupi e Pufu scoprano la gentilezza e l'amore.

 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

What a surprise...
King is alive. Meh. Anyway, why USSR doesn't wipe all the ants yet? One "Цар Бомбаr" (read "Tzar bomba") and they would destroy all ants. :P
Togashi, end this arc, please.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

So King has now transformed into a benevolent being? I have to say I knew he would be alive... but in order to live he needs the cat boy/girl.

Maybe what will now happen is the King has changed for the better and is now content to live among humans without controlling and feeding on them... then the council will assassinate him therefore reestablishing themselves as forever the true evil beings in the world. This turning Gon towards them.

Just a thought...
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I have mixed feelings about Meryem being alive. I'm happy he is, because it would be very lame to have him blasted away like that. But, I'm sad because Netero is gone, and I liked Netero.

We've seen some of the Spiders before the hiatus, so I wonder what they're up to. And Hisoka hasn't graced an appearance yet for this arc. We'll find out soon enough.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Chapter is interesting overall but somehow I felt it missed something. I laugh at mereums chibi form though. The only reason I did not want him to live was because it made netero's sacrifice meaningless. Now odds are no one will stand a chance against the king. I could see members of the spider giving him trouble at most but in the end no one can win. Even netero when fighting barely made him a little numb after hundreds of thousands of hits..... I guess pufu dying or at least weakening due to giving most of his body to the king is close enough to a victory though.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Now, it is just one chapter away from Hunter to reach 10 weeks serialization. We'll going to find out that Hunter will be going on hiatus again or not. I wish Togashi doesn't go on hiatus again.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

Chapter is interesting overall but somehow I felt it missed something. I laugh at mereums chibi form though. The only reason I did not want him to live was because it made netero's sacrifice meaningless. Now odds are no one will stand a chance against the king. I could see members of the spider giving him trouble at most but in the end no one can win. Even netero when fighting barely made him a little numb after hundreds of thousands of hits..... I guess pufu dying or at least weakening due to giving most of his body to the king is close enough to a victory though.
Netero is older though, and much weaker. If he had been in his prime, it would have been a different story. I am pretty sure someone like Hisoka, Chrollo, or even Kurapika if he did not make his Judgment Chain for Spiders only, would have a chance against Meryem. Chrollo especially would have a very good chance if his Nen wasn't sealed, since he was able to take on both Zeno and Silva.
 

Pavitre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
580
Reaction score
104
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

new ch out
http://www.onemanga.com/Hunter_X_Hunter/299/01/

This was one of the most weirdest ch of any manga I'v read so far. full of feeding orgy and the aftertaste, totally wierd.

Anyway lol I dont get If the king will become good after this or much worse than before. All his talks about liking the taste of other creatures cells, makes me think more towards the latter
 

bluemonster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Singapore
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I loled so hard when reading this chpater. Thought I clicked on the wrong manga. But otherwise... who can stop the King now. :S


I loled so hard when reading this chpater. Thought I clicked on the wrong manga. But otherwise... who can stop the King now. :S
 
Last edited:

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,653
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

oh yeah really weird and strange, reminds on the "the parfum" where all paris is making an orgy ^^

i dont understand why the government not just nuke 3 or 4 rosebombs in the area, if they had such a power
 

Duzy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
184
Reaction score
53
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

This chapter is like a really bad fanfic of Togashi's work, done by a shotacon / lolicon otaku who's especially interested in incest. 298 was IMO the best chapter of this arc. This one is by far the worst in the entire manga. If it's supposed to be a joke then it's one of a bad taste.
 
Last edited:

Rainier

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
467
Reaction score
52
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I loled so hard when reading this chpater. Thought I clicked on the wrong manga. But otherwise... who can stop the King now. :S
<hr noshade size="1">
I loled so hard when reading this chpater. Thought I clicked on the wrong manga. But otherwise... who can stop the King now. :S
+1



Also:

HUNTER x HUNTER : HOMOPHOBICS NOT ALLOWED.


Hahahahaha, the expressions were priceless.
 

eyesotope

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

WTF Togashi???!!!! :blink :blink :darn

a whole chapter of Pufu and Yupi orgasming and climaxing as the king praised how divine he finds the taste of their meat??!! :facepalm
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I dunno why my posts kept getting deleted, but I'd say it once more: HxH became totally surreal now.

First there was Hisoka, boning up on Greed Island at the sight of Gon and Killua, now this. I do hope this ends with the King eating his fellow ants.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

this is just setting this up so when and if he consumes the guards, but still craves more... he is going to go effing bonkers cause their will be no more guards to eat. Putting the matter back, pretty much, in the same spot he was in before the fight... killing people in hopes to find the juicy ones.

I would like to see the Spyder get evolved some more, but they said that if it did not interfere with their business dealings... they don't care.

So that leaves Hisoka maybe being interested because the King would be a worthy and "tastey" opponent.

But over all... this chapter was not needed in any regards at all... :oh
 
Last edited:

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

I would like to see the Spyder get evolved some more, but they said that if it did not interfere with their business dealings... they don't care.
Togashi introduced them for a reason in this arc. It could have possibly been just to explain more about the powers that some of the Spiders have, especially since we never saw someone like Feitan in action during the Yorkshin Arc. But, a writer doesn't introduce people into an arc for nothing. It might have been for the reason I mentioned, but if not, they will be back.

Now that the King has some energy in him now, Pouf and Yupi will want to take him to Pitou for proper healing. But, Gon is there expecting Pitou to be theirs after he's done healing Komugi. If Pouf and Yupi make it back before Gon and co. can leave, Pitou will be at a dilemma because the King is most important. If anything, we will see a fight in some way, since Killua and Palm are making their way to Gon.

And just a shot in the air: if I were to expect Hisoka in any way to show up in the near future, I'd imagine it sometime soon. He's a creeper when it comes to Killua and Gon, so I am pretty sure he knows about their involvement with the Ants.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro

WTF


Weird chapter. Wonder what is better, to have as enemy 3 guards and no king or 1 guard and 1 king. At least I don't think the guards will be alive once they finish giving their own bodies to the king lol. At the very least they will have a significantly reduced size and power. Wonder if the other hunters were also given roses. It would be a good idea if they account for the possibility of netero being defeated and mereum surviving.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top