- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Not available in Swe, 's it Tinie Tempah?
Dude. It's called Angelz By Mr ONE. It was stated in the 'more info' section lol. It's not an official song from Afro Samurai OST.I need help finding this tune, can't find it anywhere.
been looking for it a while.
I know it's not from the Afro Samurai OST and I've searched for it, it's not on his myspace or anything.Dude. It's called Angelz By Mr ONE. It was stated in the 'more info' section lol. It's not an official song from Afro Samurai OST.
I'm guessing the guy is an up and coming/underground artist from the looks of it.
@ Blai - Yep. We were talking about Tinie Tempah - Pass Out. (I hope this link works!)
Sorry dude. I can't find it anywhere. I guess you'll just have to record it off of youtube.it's not on his myspace or anything.









damn I wish I could listen to some of them. My internet is slower than usual and its been acting up especially when I visit youtube. I heard the Rakim album was disappointing. This year is looking good from what QN5 Music has to offer. A new CunninLynguist album, Deacon The Villain & Sheisty Khrist album , Kno album, Mr SOS and Tonedeff and Kno album. I haven't heard the new Gorillaz yet, I heard its dope.^ Yep. That track is dope. I didn't really like the music video though. The song deserved a better one imo.
Here's a few tracks I've been recently listening too (I think some of you might like them!):
Murs & 9th Wonder - The Problem Is Feat. Sick Jacken & Uncle Chucc
Drake - Over
B.o.B - Nothin' On You Feat. Bruno Mars
Kevin Rudolf Feat. Birdman, Jay Sean & Lil Wayne - I Made It
Meth, Ghost & Rae - One (From Avenging Eagles Mixtape)
Redman - Lookin Fly
Rakim - I Walk These Streets ft. Maino
Btw: the Drake link was broken, so I replaced it with a working link from youtube!
Here are some new tracks that I've added to my main playlist:



It's basically taking the p**s out of all those pop-rap songs lol. The opening skit to the song is quite amusing as well. It's an amusing and "fun" tune to listen to. "Oooh (Areola!), Oooh (Areola!), Oooh (Areola!)".
(Not to everyone's taste mind you.
)
Very poor. How Low was alright. The only other tune I quite like is "I Know You Got A Man Feat. Flo Rida". I'm hoping he puts more effort into his next release because this battle of the sexes was just utter crap imo.
It's not what I call real hip hop tbh.
.
That was one of the shittiest albums I've ever heard. There were only a few songs I liked from that album. I wish he went in crazy like his other albums. It's definitely not on my iPod
. What I meant by his new stuff was him being featured on other songs lol. Like "Atlanta Zoo". I loved his verse in that! I also enjoyed his "Conjure: A Hustler's Spirit" mixtape. He made some crazy freestyles on there. My favorites on there were:

Definitely a neck breaker. xD