The HipHop Thread

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not available in Swe, 's it Tinie Tempah?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I need help finding this tune, can't find it anywhere.



been looking for it a while.
Dude. It's called Angelz By Mr ONE. It was stated in the 'more info' section lol. It's not an official song from Afro Samurai OST.

I'm guessing the guy is an up and coming/underground artist from the looks of it.

@ Blai - Yep. We were talking about Tinie Tempah - Pass Out. (I hope this link works!)
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dude. It's called Angelz By Mr ONE. It was stated in the 'more info' section lol. It's not an official song from Afro Samurai OST.

I'm guessing the guy is an up and coming/underground artist from the looks of it.

@ Blai - Yep. We were talking about Tinie Tempah - Pass Out. (I hope this link works!)
I know it's not from the Afro Samurai OST and I've searched for it, it's not on his myspace or anything.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Lul.

Death To My Enemies' cool, also OK, You're Right lol
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
it's not on his myspace or anything.
Sorry dude. I can't find it anywhere. I guess you'll just have to record it off of youtube. :s


Here's a few new tracks, I'm currently listening to:

Ill Bill & Crooked I - Murdered :nuts
Freeway & Jake One - One Thing Feat. Raekwon :cool:
Lloyd Banks - Beamer, Benz Or Bentley Feat. Juelz Santana & Fabolous :D
Sway Dasafo - Just A Matter Of Time Feat. Akon :shakefist
Sway Dasafo - l Hard (Freestyle) :shakefist
Sway Dasafo - Feeling Funky 3 Feat. Sarkodie :woo

The music video for 'Drop The World' is out btw! What do guys think of it??? The tune is dope, how about the video? :blink


Shit! I forgot to show you guys this: 45 King Produces Jay Z (Hard Knock Life)

It's dope! :nuts
 
Last edited:

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wow they censored the track half to death. The hook was pretty much raped. Still a great track, but the music vid was just not what I was expecting.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Damn, Eminem goes hard in "Drop The World".
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hmm, I kinda like the vid, it's dark and brutal, just like the song
 

Sema

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
172
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
^ Yep. That track is dope. I didn't really like the music video though. The song deserved a better one imo.

Here's a few tracks I've been recently listening too (I think some of you might like them!):

Murs & 9th Wonder - The Problem Is Feat. Sick Jacken & Uncle Chucc
Drake - Over
B.o.B - Nothin' On You Feat. Bruno Mars
Kevin Rudolf Feat. Birdman, Jay Sean & Lil Wayne - I Made It
Meth, Ghost & Rae - One (From Avenging Eagles Mixtape)
Redman - Lookin Fly
Rakim - I Walk These Streets ft. Maino
damn I wish I could listen to some of them. My internet is slower than usual and its been acting up especially when I visit youtube. I heard the Rakim album was disappointing. This year is looking good from what QN5 Music has to offer. A new CunninLynguist album, Deacon The Villain & Sheisty Khrist album , Kno album, Mr SOS and Tonedeff and Kno album. I haven't heard the new Gorillaz yet, I heard its dope.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ Sema - That's ashame. Well when you get the chance you should definitely try and check out some of those tracks and let me know what you think of them. :) Btw: the Drake link was broken, so I replaced it with a working link from youtube!

:D Here are some new tracks that I've added to my main playlist:

Timbaland - Symphony
Snoop Dogg - Secrets Feat. Kokane
88-Keys - Stay Up (Viagra) Feat. Kanye West :amuse
Freeway & Jake One - Throw Your Hands Up
Prodigy - Stuck On You Great beat. :thumbs
Fat Joe - That White I can't believe Premo gave Fat Joe this beat. -_-;
Bishop Lamont & Indef - The Big Payback Beat is crazy, I love DJ Khalil's sound.

Come on guys, share some of your music as well. :shakefist
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Hmm.. found a nice song on Snoop Dogg's EP (?) More Malice. IMO the best Hiphop song this year so far. Check it out, if you haven't yet.

Snoop Dogg ft. KiD CuDi - That Tree

Also if you're bored I'd really recommend you CuDi's latest mixtape How To Make It In America. Got some quite decent tracks on it, however not that really for oldschool-hiphop fans. It's pretty much Kanye influenced and what not, so basically 'hippop'-w/e, still very worth mentioning.
 

~*Enigma*~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anybody here like Tech N9ne? Ludacris is going hard too with his new songs.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Enigma! Welcome to the HipHop thread! :tem

I love Tech N9ne's music. His extremely underrated and to some degree "ignored" in the "game" \o/. It's ashame because he deserves much more world-wide recognition imo but luckily he is doing very well in the independent scene. ;)

Some of my favs from N9ne:

Here Comes Tecca Nina
The Beast
Riot Maker
Demons (from his most recent LP titled: K.O.D)

The Sickology 101 LP was really good as well. I loved the opening track; Sickology 101 Ft Crooked I & Chino XL and the track called Red Nose was cool too.

Have you heard Aerola? That song is so good and funny at the same time. :XD It's basically taking the p**s out of all those pop-rap songs lol. The opening skit to the song is quite amusing as well. It's an amusing and "fun" tune to listen to. "Oooh (Areola!), Oooh (Areola!), Oooh (Areola!)". :amuse (Not to everyone's taste mind you. :oh)

Ludacris is a talented artist but I'm very disappointed with his latest LP; Battle of the Sexes. :( Very poor. How Low was alright. The only other tune I quite like is "I Know You Got A Man Feat. Flo Rida". I'm hoping he puts more effort into his next release because this battle of the sexes was just utter crap imo. :s It's not what I call real hip hop tbh.
 

~*Enigma*~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks Buggy!

The reason he's so underrated is because he is underground rather than mainstream. He's afraid that his music will change if he does go mainstream so that's why he doesn't. And you're right. He does deserve to be known by everyone as a great rapper. LOL I heard the Areola song. It's too funny :XD.

Here are some of my favorites:

Fan Or Foe
Poh Me Anutha (Sickology 101)
Midwest Choppers 2
B Boy (KOD)
Strange Music Box
Pinocchiho

Well, basically all his songs are good. His flow is crazy!


OMG I'm so happy that you feel the same way about that album! :D That was one of the shittiest albums I've ever heard. There were only a few songs I liked from that album. I wish he went in crazy like his other albums. It's definitely not on my iPod :notrust. What I meant by his new stuff was him being featured on other songs lol. Like "Atlanta Zoo". I loved his verse in that! I also enjoyed his "Conjure: A Hustler's Spirit" mixtape. He made some crazy freestyles on there. My favorites on there were:

Turnt Up
Oh Let's Do It
Patna Dem
Born An OG

This wasn't on the mixtape or the album(regardless of what the link says) but it's very good:

Mindfreak

I'm hoping his new "Ludaversal" album will make up for it. :D
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ Nice lil collection Sema! The second track did it for me. :nod

B.o.B - Nothin' On You ft. Bruno Mars (Favourite track atm) The music video is alright I guess but the tune was definitely released at the right time; SUMMER TIME BaBy!!!

Nas & Damian Marley - As We Enter - Really good tune imo. I always loved their collab on Road To Zion and I can't wait to listen to their Distant Relatives LP (collaboration album).

Styles P - It's Over - CRAZY BEAT! :nuts

Cypress Hill - Strike The Match - ZOMG DJ KHALIL MADE THE BEAT. :nuts Definitely a neck breaker. xD

Oh yea and here's a classic: Xzibit feat. Ras Kass and Saafir - 3 Card Molly - I've been recently going through my old lp's and I completely forgot about this tune xD lol. "Pull your spine through your mouth and watch your body drop" - :lmao
 
Top