Movies Bruno

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Bruno is a new comedy movie staring Sacha Baron Cohen (star of Borat) set to be released July 10th in the United States (not sure about the dates for any other countries).

Is anyone else as excited about this movie as me? I loved Borat and thought it was hilarious and have high hopes that this movie will be the same.

If you don't know what its about here is a link to the trailer cause I don't know how to describe it as well as the trailer will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAGpmNb2xfQ
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Thanks, Borat was so funny and this seems to be like it. :tem
 

hues

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Bruno is a new comedy movie staring Sacha Baron Cohen (star of Borat) set to be released July 10th in the United States (not sure about the dates for any other countries).

Is anyone else as excited about this movie as me? I loved Borat and thought it was hilarious and have high hopes that this movie will be the same.

If you don't know what its about here is a link to the trailer cause I don't know how to describe it as well as the trailer will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAGpmNb2xfQ

Thanks for this link.Now i can easily watch Bruno movie.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Hah that movie is the shit. Watched it last summer and my belly hurt after laughing that hard

Especially because of the Mexican chair people, the outro of his commercial/trailer (?) (the swinging penis) and the hetero-camping :lmao
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
My favorite part was when he was in a room alone with Ron Paul and tried to have sex with him :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh yeah when I tried to become famous after getting laid by a famous person :d I must confess I don't know that politician but either way it was fun :D

And lets not forget about the little OJ :lmao

 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't watched Bruno yet, I thought Borat was f**king hilarious. I actually went to the cinema to watch it. :darn *scary scenes!!**

Is Borat & Ali G, officially dead/redundant now? lol

Is Bruno better than Borat?? :blink If so, I'll watch the movie. :tem
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
AWMYGAWD if you loved Borat then you surely will find this movie awesome as well. Personally I believe Brüno's even more evil than Borat was. Most of the jokes are damn offending and harsh, but that's what makes it all some amuseing huh?

I totally can recommendate it to you. Also went to the cinema and the atmosphere was.. well quite weird. Sometimes the people didn't know if they should laugh or feel embarrassed /awkward..

however IMHO Bruno's > Borat > Ali G
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Don't forget this
But the politician part is priceless. xD

However, Bruno's so funny but IMO Borat was much better.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
The politician btw was Ron Paul. He's one of the most liberal conservative we have here. Pot heads really like him because he's for legalizing pot. Though watching him run outta of a room screaming "he's a faggot!" was funny and sad at the same time.
 

DARK

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
2,876
Reaction score
739
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bruno is very funny, but not on Borat's level.
In Bruno's defense, there is hardly anything that can top Borat.
Ali G, on the other hand, meh...
 

Gumibear

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bruno is very funny, but not on Borat's level.
In Bruno's defense, there is hardly anything that can top Borat.
Ali G, on the other hand, meh...
i found borat better as well, though Bruno was Cringe funny x)
 
Top