- Joined
- Jun 22, 2009
- Messages
- 4,224
- Reaction score
- 1,235
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Bruno is a new comedy movie staring Sacha Baron Cohen (star of Borat) set to be released July 10th in the United States (not sure about the dates for any other countries).
Is anyone else as excited about this movie as me? I loved Borat and thought it was hilarious and have high hopes that this movie will be the same.
If you don't know what its about here is a link to the trailer cause I don't know how to describe it as well as the trailer will.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAGpmNb2xfQ
Is anyone else as excited about this movie as me? I loved Borat and thought it was hilarious and have high hopes that this movie will be the same.
If you don't know what its about here is a link to the trailer cause I don't know how to describe it as well as the trailer will.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAGpmNb2xfQ



*scary scenes!!**
If so, I'll watch the movie.