Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all! I'm back on. Since everyone's giving their list, I'll do mine too: One Piece, Fairy Tail, Vagabond, Naruto, aaaand Bleach. Wow that's a lot, but my faves are the first 3!!!
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How different is Fairy Tail from Rave? I liked the art style for Rave, but it was pretty generic.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well I never really read Rave but from I hear around the FT forum is that Mashima has borrowed a lot of characters from Rave and etc, but if you haven't read it I'd recommend. Above that you should try vagabond, even if its just for the art; simply amazing.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
My list is like... Bleach, Gantz, Fairy Tail and Naruto :) in that order.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
My list is like... Bleach, Gantz, Fairy Tail and Naruto :) in that order.
There is a blatant lack of a kid with a strawhat. :oh


Wait...does that rhyme?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No strawhated kid for me plz :x

gave up wasting my time on starting and dropping it over and over again
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well if you were to dedicate yourself to it and actually focus on there would be no reason to drop it. I have seen people who hate manga read a chapter of One Piece and all of a sudden they can not let go of the books!!!! Everything great achievement requires great sacrifices.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
E3 start reading OP again! If you do, I love you. If you don't, f**k you!
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well said Buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. ive read ES21 AND LOVED IT!!! i need to get on PoT now!!!!
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
PoT was too unrealistic for me. I like realism in my sports, that's why I like Whistle! Slam Dunk, Harlem Beat, etc.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I heard the manga is okay, but the anime is beyond realistic. Ill watch anything once and see if its too much or not. Its the same with the series where the character has 5 different levels of powering up!!! i have always liked tennis so thats why im giving it a try. ever read the new soccer manga?? is it THAT good???
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Can't be helped I guess D: selffuck :darn

whats with all you Piecetards btw? Seems like the tears dried already, huh? >:[
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I never even knew that we are called Piecetards yet... -.-
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
oh Excuse my foolishness. what other term do you prefer then? :rolleyes:
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WHEN IT COMES TO One Piece THERE ARE NO TARDS JUST FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:modsmack F**k you x 2!

Stop drinking vodka and start reading OP again!
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Vodka is bleh. It's only good if it's mixed IMO.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I <3 screwdrivers! And vodka mixed with cranberry! But the results of 8 of those are not pretty... you remember, Gcat... the brown fountain...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gcat & strawhatsarah are a couple!? Sh*t, I'm late. lol

What's your favourite drink, Dive?
Eyeshield 21 is awesome. Who's your favourite character, Gcat? :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top