Zidane Killed the Radio Star~

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You should now attempt to drink a full glass of White Russian. :D
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Why do you dislike Hugh Jackman? He's WOLVERINE!!!!!
Sigh, don't you people watch scrubs? It's a Dr. Cox quote. Unless you were trying to imitate JD just now <_<, but then you should've just said: "But he's Wolverine!"

lol. Well Real Madrid haven't done badly this season, mainly because of the awesomeness of Ronaldo. Though it was nice to see Real get knocked out of the CL while Utd thrashed AC Milan.

And which english team is most popular in Germany? Even though Bayern are supposedly not really a German team, I think they have a good chance of winning the CL.
Ronaldo is one big cunt I really dislike, actually. Kaka is my fav. English teams in general aren't "popular" in germany, just as much as german tems aren't in england, I suppose. Seeing the world-wide fandom of ManU, I'd say they have quite a few fans here too... though, really, those aren't the true football enthusiasts.

And of course Bayern is a german team, what else would they be?

So you're in Germany atm? Where exactly? ;/

/random facts/ Did you know? Michail Gorbatschow was one of the biggest alcohol adversaries in Russian history. Tried to ban it and what not.. so plz do not associate him with the Henkell company which produces a vodca with the same name) x
Uhm, how exactly do you want it? Very close to Stuttgart, that's as close as I'm gonna tell ya. And believe it or not, but I'm actually born in russia and I even speak the language. I do know a lot about it's history and I love the ironic story of Gorbi and the homonymous vodka which you just told - don't see any evil in it though.

You should now attempt to drink a full glass of White Russian. :D
As a german (beer), with russian roots (vodka), I have a stomach made of steel when it comes to drinking the national drinks. Plus I know my limits :P.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Has anyone ever told you you're blunt? :P
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Has anyone ever told you you're blunt? :P
Quite many people actually, yes. My friends value that attribute for they know I wouldn't talk behind their backs or do worse things, since hey, I'd just tell them straight in their faces ;). Those who don't value it usually don't like me, but here's the great part, I most likely don't like them either.

Works out great on the interwebz, ruined quite a few relations irl because of it, but I can't help it, that's just how I am.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Uhm never been to Stuttgart yet, closest I was is Karlsruhe though. I assume you're from the USA then, since you're stationed in the south? In our city plus surroundings we've got a hell lot of English barracks, but it's more like the North-West of the country.

You was born in Russia, really? How comes you ended up being.. well wherever you are now :D
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Phixion tends to post dutch stuff pretty often, and yeah, when I read it, I get the general meaning of a text - if someone tries to talk dutch to me though I don't understand anything... mainly because I keep laughing because of the silly accent, I guess.

Most favorite famous one-night stand? Explain in more detail please. I haven't had sex with people you know, yet, pretty sure.
I wonder which Dutch would sound the most silly to you. Phix' Dutch or mine (because we have different accents).

Ah well, famous = female lead singer, actress, sportswoman, or something else and the lady which you would definitely have a date with (taken in account you'll end up in a room, PRIVATE) :p
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Uhm never been to Stuttgart yet, closest I was is Karlsruhe though. I assume you're from the USA then, since you're stationed in the south? In our city plus surroundings we've got a hell lot of English barracks, but it's more like the North-West of the country.

You was born in Russia, really? How comes you ended up being.. well wherever you are now :D
I don't know how you came to misunderstand me, but I'm german, from germany, in the german army, aka Bundeswehr.

I wonder which Dutch would sound the most silly to you. Phix' Dutch or mine (because we have different accents).

Ah well, famous = female lead singer, actress, sportswoman, or something else and the lady which you would definitely have a date with (taken in account you'll end up in a room, PRIVATE) :p
I doubt I could tell the difference between you two :P. And uhm, I don't really dream about having sex with famous girls, there are plenty beautiful girls within my reach, that's enough. And if anything, then it'd be some pornstar - since your question was sex-only related, that's the best experience one can get, I guess.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
OW! Guess it was my sloppy reading on the opening post, and the station in Bavaria term, plus the antarctic flag, whatever.

Guess I finally got your origin then.
When did your family move to Germany? Your plans after Bund? Studiengang/Ausbildung?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
I plan to study linguistics and translating in Heidelberg.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Quite many people actually, yes. My friends value that attribute for they know I wouldn't talk behind their backs or do worse things, since hey, I'd just tell them straight in their faces ;). Those who don't value it usually don't like me, but here's the great part, I most likely don't like them either.

Works out great on the interwebz, ruined quite a few relations irl because of it, but I can't help it, that's just how I am.
hi5
That's actually a good thing. It's a shame people don't like truth.

How many places have you been, country-wise?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Sigh, don't you people watch scrubs? It's a Dr. Cox quote. Unless you were trying to imitate JD just now <_<, but then you should've just said: "But he's Wolverine!"
Its been waaaaaaay too long since I last watched Scrubs.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. Favourite TV show?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Its been waaaaaaay too long since I last watched Scrubs.
What should I say, it's a great show...

hi5
That's actually a good thing. It's a shame people don't like truth.

How many places have you been, country-wise?
Uhm, I've been basically everywhere here around europe, from eastern europe aka Poland and Czech Rep., over to further in the south, Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Austria, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, you get the idea... as for far distances, I've been as far as sibiria into russia, but shamefully that's about it.

The next planned trip is Las Vegas, next year. Well, after a week Bulgaria this year again.

Ok. Favourite TV show?
Currently, 1. House M.D., 2. Criminal Minds, 3. NCIS
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Apart from House which I don't follow that much, Criminal Minds and NCIS are some of my favourite shows too; especially the latter. Gibbs is just awesome...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
What should I say, it's a great show...



Uhm, I've been basically everywhere here around europe, from eastern europe aka Poland and Czech Rep., over to further in the south, Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Austria, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, you get the idea... as for far distances, I've been as far as sibiria into russia, but shamefully that's about it.

The next planned trip is Las Vegas, next year. Well, after a week Bulgaria this year again.



Currently, 1. House M.D., 2. Criminal Minds, 3. NCIS
I see, this explains your personality of these forums.




Though House is awesome. The Mentalist is pretty good as well. And that new show Human Target is pretty entertaining.
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
I see, this explains your personality of these forums.

Though House is awesome. The Mentalist is pretty good as well. And that new show Human Target is pretty entertaining.
There is a funny story about how I started watching House... my friends a few years ago went: Hey Paul, you gotta check out that new series on RTL, it's about some Doctor who's got the same asshole-personality as you, seriously, you'll laugh your ass off about how similar you two act.

I watched it a few weeks later when my ego allowed it, and love it ever since.

I watched the first few eps of the mentalist but didn't like the actor, really. Don't have the time to watch many shows anyway, at the moment.

Apart from House which I don't follow that much, Criminal Minds and NCIS are some of my favourite shows too; especially the latter. Gibbs is just awesome...
Indeed I feel a lot of man-love for Gibbs, that man just knows how to play the big games.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What's your favorite place that you went to?

hi5, I like House and NCIS too. Kate was hot, amirite?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
damn right you're right!!! but who would you take on the island with you, Kate or Zhiva? :) same question for you zidane?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
What's your favorite place that you went to?

hi5, I like House and NCIS too. Kate was hot, amirite?
Favorite place would be Croatia, the stone-beaches / reefs there were just amazing for snorkeling / skin-diving.

Kate is dead, accept it.
.........
;_;

damn right you're right!!! but who would you take on the island with you, Kate or Zhiva? :) same question for you zidane?
Ziva is just wild and you'd definetely survive with her on that island. Simple pick since Kate is dead ;_;.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yeah I'd take Ziva too, she seems the type that could teach you a thing or two...

Did you have a favourite cartoon show growing up?
 
Top