You should now attempt to drink a full glass of White Russian. 


Sigh, don't you people watch scrubs? It's a Dr. Cox quote. Unless you were trying to imitate JD just now <_<, but then you should've just said: "But he's Wolverine!"Why do you dislike Hugh Jackman? He's WOLVERINE!!!!!
Ronaldo is one big cunt I really dislike, actually. Kaka is my fav. English teams in general aren't "popular" in germany, just as much as german tems aren't in england, I suppose. Seeing the world-wide fandom of ManU, I'd say they have quite a few fans here too... though, really, those aren't the true football enthusiasts.lol. Well Real Madrid haven't done badly this season, mainly because of the awesomeness of Ronaldo. Though it was nice to see Real get knocked out of the CL while Utd thrashed AC Milan.
And which english team is most popular in Germany? Even though Bayern are supposedly not really a German team, I think they have a good chance of winning the CL.
Uhm, how exactly do you want it? Very close to Stuttgart, that's as close as I'm gonna tell ya. And believe it or not, but I'm actually born in russia and I even speak the language. I do know a lot about it's history and I love the ironic story of Gorbi and the homonymous vodka which you just told - don't see any evil in it though.So you're in Germany atm? Where exactly? ;/
/random facts/ Did you know? Michail Gorbatschow was one of the biggest alcohol adversaries in Russian history. Tried to ban it and what not.. so plz do not associate him with the Henkell company which produces a vodca with the same name) x
As a german (beer), with russian roots (vodka), I have a stomach made of steel when it comes to drinking the national drinks. Plus I know my limits :P.You should now attempt to drink a full glass of White Russian.![]()
Quite many people actually, yes. My friends value that attribute for they know I wouldn't talk behind their backs or do worse things, since hey, I'd just tell them straight in their facesHas anyone ever told you you're blunt? :P
. Those who don't value it usually don't like me, but here's the great part, I most likely don't like them either.
I wonder which Dutch would sound the most silly to you. Phix' Dutch or mine (because we have different accents).Phixion tends to post dutch stuff pretty often, and yeah, when I read it, I get the general meaning of a text - if someone tries to talk dutch to me though I don't understand anything... mainly because I keep laughing because of the silly accent, I guess.
Most favorite famous one-night stand? Explain in more detail please. I haven't had sex with people you know, yet, pretty sure.

I don't know how you came to misunderstand me, but I'm german, from germany, in the german army, aka Bundeswehr.Uhm never been to Stuttgart yet, closest I was is Karlsruhe though. I assume you're from the USA then, since you're stationed in the south? In our city plus surroundings we've got a hell lot of English barracks, but it's more like the North-West of the country.
You was born in Russia, really? How comes you ended up being.. well wherever you are now![]()
I doubt I could tell the difference between you two :P. And uhm, I don't really dream about having sex with famous girls, there are plenty beautiful girls within my reach, that's enough. And if anything, then it'd be some pornstar - since your question was sex-only related, that's the best experience one can get, I guess.I wonder which Dutch would sound the most silly to you. Phix' Dutch or mine (because we have different accents).
Ah well, famous = female lead singer, actress, sportswoman, or something else and the lady which you would definitely have a date with (taken in account you'll end up in a room, PRIVATE)![]()
hi5Quite many people actually, yes. My friends value that attribute for they know I wouldn't talk behind their backs or do worse things, since hey, I'd just tell them straight in their faces. Those who don't value it usually don't like me, but here's the great part, I most likely don't like them either.
Works out great on the interwebz, ruined quite a few relations irl because of it, but I can't help it, that's just how I am.
Its been waaaaaaay too long since I last watched Scrubs.Sigh, don't you people watch scrubs? It's a Dr. Cox quote. Unless you were trying to imitate JD just now <_<, but then you should've just said: "But he's Wolverine!"
What should I say, it's a great show...Its been waaaaaaay too long since I last watched Scrubs.
Uhm, I've been basically everywhere here around europe, from eastern europe aka Poland and Czech Rep., over to further in the south, Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Austria, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, you get the idea... as for far distances, I've been as far as sibiria into russia, but shamefully that's about it.hi5
That's actually a good thing. It's a shame people don't like truth.
How many places have you been, country-wise?
Currently, 1. House M.D., 2. Criminal Minds, 3. NCISOk. Favourite TV show?
I see, this explains your personality of these forums.What should I say, it's a great show...
Uhm, I've been basically everywhere here around europe, from eastern europe aka Poland and Czech Rep., over to further in the south, Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Austria, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, you get the idea... as for far distances, I've been as far as sibiria into russia, but shamefully that's about it.
The next planned trip is Las Vegas, next year. Well, after a week Bulgaria this year again.
Currently, 1. House M.D., 2. Criminal Minds, 3. NCIS
There is a funny story about how I started watching House... my friends a few years ago went: Hey Paul, you gotta check out that new series on RTL, it's about some Doctor who's got the same asshole-personality as you, seriously, you'll laugh your ass off about how similar you two act.I see, this explains your personality of these forums.![]()
Though House is awesome. The Mentalist is pretty good as well. And that new show Human Target is pretty entertaining.
Indeed I feel a lot of man-love for Gibbs, that man just knows how to play the big games.Apart from House which I don't follow that much, Criminal Minds and NCIS are some of my favourite shows too; especially the latter. Gibbs is just awesome...
same question for you zidane?
Favorite place would be Croatia, the stone-beaches / reefs there were just amazing for snorkeling / skin-diving.What's your favorite place that you went to?
hi5, I like House and NCIS too. Kate was hot, amirite?
Ziva is just wild and you'd definetely survive with her on that island. Simple pick since Kate is dead ;_;.damn right you're right!!! but who would you take on the island with you, Kate or Zhiva?same question for you zidane?