I know, for a while there it was looking like some four-way convos or somethin, but glad most guys are back...
Eh. I can sympathize with the attendants. I wouldn't want loud music keeping me awake. But, what you/me/they define is loud is totally different. So eh.I get pissed because I can't play too loud music at 2AM (live in an appartment building, so people complain). And I find THAT a pain in the ass. I feel sorry for you, man.






I definitely could if the job does go through. =P I hardly even like candy, haha!OMG candy! If you do, please send some along... especially sour candies![]()
It's not that loud... I can go into the other room and not hear it. Then again, the lady who complained also complained about me vacuuming at 6PM..Eh. I can sympathize with the attendants. I wouldn't want loud music keeping me awake. But, what you/me/they define is loud is totally different. So eh.


Oh. You got an old hag next to you. That sucks. I totally don't have any empathy anymore. If it weren't for the fact you can get evicted, I'd tell you to crank that shit up. =PIt's not that loud... I can go into the other room and not hear it. Then again, the lady who complained also complained about me vacuuming at 6PM..
They both have their perks. I love going to Chicago to see my aunt, but smaller towns are more quieter. My city, Fort Wayne, is kinda in the middle. I wouldn't consider 200k a lot of people, but it's not small. There's a lot of open areas, so I don't have to drive miles to avoid streetlights to see the stars or something.COOL!!!!!!!!
Who here lives in a city that has less than 100,000 people; considered a small city.
Who here prefers a big city??
Well, though we're a little more lenient with spam and such here in the Hangout thread, it really shouldn't be used as a chat board. Please keep the one-liners to a minimum, guys.This almost seems like a huge chat convo on a chat program, rather than a message board. It's good.
I'm sitting here at my university before I start work... hungry, wanting to sleep, cold, and knowing I have so many things to do this week... BUT I'm on MangaHelpers reading posts and now participating in chatting... interesting. I may be setting myself up for disaster with all the things I have to do.
Does anyone here work? And if so, are you allowed to read manga/watch anime at your job? I can... I'm a student assistant, which means I sit at a desk on my computer for hours... :P



And ooh, would I love to do that. Put the speakers of both my computer and stereo against her wall, put on some brutal metal shit that I don't even listen to, and just turn it up to 11. *feels good just thinking about it*Dive said:Oh. You got an old hag next to you. That sucks. I totally don't have any empathy anymore. If it weren't for the fact you can get evicted, I'd tell you to crank that shit up. =P


