Zidane Killed the Radio Star~

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why the hell can't you just pretend Kate is still alive? T_T

I'd take Ziva too. The way she's all, "grr, I beat you up easily!" and backs it up, it's just hot. I prefer TonyKate though. <_< You?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well since I didn't NCIS from the beginning I don't know how strong the chemistry between Tony and Kate was, but I did see the episode after her death when everyone had visions of her postmortem shows how close they were. So I'm more in tune with the ZivaTony era...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Vote for Bug! Or I'll kill another puppy. :p
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
goldb said:
Did you have a favourite cartoon show growing up?
Uhm, a lot I guess. Dragon Ball had the deepest impact probably.

Why the hell can't you just pretend Kate is still alive? T_T

I'd take Ziva too. The way she's all, "grr, I beat you up easily!" and backs it up, it's just hot. I prefer TonyKate though. <_< You?
I'm not watching my fav tv shows for those love relations, don't really have favorites... let's just say Tony won't get neither of those two... for a fact one is even DEAD already.

Vote for Bug! Or I'll kill another puppy. :p
Wow, way to go just spamming my thread, I so feel like banning your sorry ass man. It's your lucky day today, don't pull that again.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You should take it easy...-_-;


Favourite colour?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Are you obsessed with death?
PRETEND FOR ONE MINUTE KATE IS ALIVE. -.-

Also, what's your favrite episode?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
You should take it easy...-_-;
Favourite colour?
Any color between 380 nm to 740 nm, really, no preferences.

Are you obsessed with death?
PRETEND FOR ONE MINUTE KATE IS ALIVE. -.-

Also, what's your favrite episode?
I'm obsessed with reality, pretending isn't really my thing.
Fav episode? I guess the one where Ziva gets saved from that terrorist camp is quite awesome. Oh, and also the one after DiNozzo had the pest, where he gets fucked up even more and saves McGee and Kate from that car-bomb.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How'd you feel when Kate got headshot?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
It's just a tv show, I wasn't "sad" if you mean that. Now, enough of NCIS.

Someone come here and talk about Opeth, In Flames and Children of Bodom with me. Got any not well known bands for me that I'd really enjoy? Feel free to post youtube links to your favorite metal bands.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey babe, how's life in army? Enjoying it?
On a more serious note, thoughts on House?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
The aussie chick in the lovely dress calles me "babe"... hmm, what to think of that? We'll talk about it once you put off that dress and we're in that bedroom of yours.

House? I'm excited for the season finale as I read the episode descriptions. No idea how accurate they are, but it looks like we'll get some more House/Cuddy-relation episodes, yay.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You wish, you wish.

Mmm, I read them as well, it'll be good~ I think I missed a couple of episodes, due to NY's break... Might have to go catch up then...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
What your favorite activity to kill some free time? You like Ice Creams? You play video games?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Uhm, I guess it's going out, drinking.
Of course I like icu-creamu, who doesn't? Banana-chocolate splits <3.
And yes, I recently finished God of War 3, and am currently playing FFXIII. Though, army doesn't leave me much time for it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
How's that going btw? your army service...
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
Hi, can I be your friend? Do you like meteors?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
How's that going btw? your army service...
Pretty chill now that I'm done with the basic training thing. It's becoming a tad boring but what will you do. Guess I'll just have to study some during my free hours...

Hi, can I be your friend? Do you like meteors?
Haha, sexy new nickname, ferran <3. Of course we can be friends.
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
What's your favorite musician? What's your life goal?
 

Dr. Kraken

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why is mangahelpers download transfer so freaking slowww? and why are some raws missing? i use to love this shit! but now its just.. shit! oops wrong thread... how are you today?
 
Top