Re: Akiyama pretends to know everything
Ah, I see someone noticed I unlocked the thread, it was nice not having to answer any questions for a week. ^_^
Nah, I didn't do anything exciting other than I went to see Alice in Wonderland. I really liked the art and crazy characters, but it was all CG in the end. They used the green screen efficiently. I slept in every single day, <3 sleep. I was able to start some new manga series and catch up on some favorites. I did some studying since this is a test/quiz week for me. I have 1 test in math and 1 quiz in my Chem. lab tomorrow and Wed. I have 1 test in Chem. and 1 quiz in theater. I can't wait for Thursday, I do have an orthodontist appointment in the morning but as long as there's no paper/pencil involved I'm happy. I need to go see another play for extra credit this weekend.
I have filled out my brackets for the 3rd time now. Duke was the winner in all 3 but I kept changing the other winners. Basketball is not my forte so I watched ESPN when the brackets were announced to get some tips. I now have Ohio St playing in the final against Duke for one reason. riki lives in that state, done. xD