Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama

Happy Easter!
:confetti :confetti :confetti​
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

@riki - The confetti emoticon is such a useful tool to use in posts.

WARNING TO ALL: (especially guys) It started as a normal day like any other but with one small detail. So apparently there was a spider in my boxers and I didn't notice. When I went to take a seat in my car a sharp pain was protruding from my butt. It felt like someone had stabbed me with a ice pick. That's when I thought it had to be a spider since there were no sharp objects in the seat. I still went to my classes despite having a very annoying pain in my rear end. I'm glad the spider didn't bite something more important. :x
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Ouch! Sounds like alot of pain! So nothing bad happened then? My god I hate spiders, they're so gross! I'm glad we don't have any serious spiders in Norway, only harmless ones. But still they're so... Nasty!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

That spider sure had good taste :cool:
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Congrats.

So how many kittens are we talking about here? :blink
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Dear Aki,

I love you.

Sincerely,

M3J
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

:OOOOOOOOOOOO

pleaase
explain
title
2me

NOW
!!!!!!!1111111

*heartattack*


oh NVM, its prolly connected to your story bout the bite in your ass, right? RITE???

hmmm so the spider was pregnant hmm... interestin interesting...
 
Last edited:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

“Akiyama is going to be a dad” I was lurking around when I read that ... so I came to congratulate you. :)

Congrats Aki!! :confetti

And sorry to hear about that mischievous spider…
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

@3cmm - Nothing serious at all, just a red bite mark which should go away in a day or two. Australia has those spiders at the bottom of the swimming pool, and those are also poisonous.

@Blai - I am a sweetie after all. I hope the spider wasn't a diabetic.

@Jin - Not sure, Lenalee is getting really big, she could pop out 4~6.

@M3J - To Mr. M3J, I enjoy your company and expect you to be at a skype convo this weekend, sincerely, Aki.

@Evil - My cat is having new kittens. Did you think I was going to be a father to a human child? Kids are not in my vocabulary. xD

@Destiny - I didn't expect to recieve this much attention, thanks for the very cute kitten pic. It would be awesome if they looked adorable as the one above.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

@riki - The confetti emoticon is such a useful tool to use in posts.
Yeah, you can use it for everything. Birthdays, holidays, congratulating someone for winning the March Madness tournament...

WARNING TO ALL: (especially guys) It started as a normal day like any other but with one small detail. So apparently there was a spider in my boxers and I didn't notice. When I went to take a seat in my car a sharp pain was protruding from my butt. It felt like someone had stabbed me with a ice pick. That's when I thought it had to be a spider since there were no sharp objects in the seat. I still went to my classes despite having a very annoying pain in my rear end. I'm glad the spider didn't bite something more important. :x
Ouch! I hope you're okay. It wasn't a brown recluse spider or anything that poisonous, was it? :s Do you have to sit on an ice pack now?

At least it didn't bite you at your manhood. :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Why me in Skype? -.-

And glad to read you're okay. <3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Maybe he misses your lovely voice, M3J? :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

shall I say no now? Hmm, hmmm, you know, I wasn't visiting your thread for quite a while now and did talk too less with you on messengers either because of our stressful, sucking offline lifes (boo to them! x) I guess, just wanted to make sure I haven't missed some overwhelming news so :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Haha you sure know how to flatter yourself ;)

So, last push this semester, ready for it yet? :D
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

@ Aki: Newborn kittens are very very cute , I know from experience. I was an aunt (too young to be a mom) years ago when my beloved Minina was still alive. My mom and I helped Minina give birth to the kittens, it was such a unique experience. :) And you're welcome. ^_^
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

@riki - I didn't know you were still following the standings since your brackets were shattered in the beginning. I don't want to jinx myself but it's looking very good for me.

I was actually thinking of driving myself to the hospital instead of college. Then I talked myself out of it as the pain slowly went away. I haven't seen many brown recluse around here, more black widows than anything. I think only the females are poisonous and only when the reach maturity. I'm okay now, no need for an ice pack yet.

@M3J - You are so much fun on Skype. Typing on irc takes too much time for me, you can talk instead. \o/

@riki - Yep, a very handsome voice to go with his Han Solo grin.

@Evil - If anything really serious happens to me, I doubt I will be posting it for all of MH to see. I still <3 you for jumping to ridiculous conclusions. I'm never going to be a baby daddy. xP

@Blai - I'm feeling the rush indeed. Lots of work needs to be done and not enough time to finish everything. 5 more weeks to go and then a few exams. After that it's summer vacation.

@Destiny - I've already promised to post pictures. My cats like to have them when I'm not home or while I'm sleeping. I may be speaking too soon but another one of my female cats could be pregnant as well. They have been traveling around the town in order to get knocked up, since all my male cats are fixed. >_<
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

@ Aki: yay! Pictures.

So this is not your first time becoming a dad? How many times have you been a dad, Aki?

And wow, two female cats pregnant! One was enough work I can’t imagine two…
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Your thread title is very misleading!!!! :yelling
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

This is the only thread where I have to take a double take and go.... did I really make a post in it. lol :)

Congrats @ AKI.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Maybe he misses your lovely voice, M3J? :p
You go on Skype too. We all be one big happy Skype family!

@M3J - You are so much fun on Skype. Typing on irc takes too much time for me, you can talk instead. \o/

@riki - Yep, a very handsome voice to go with his Han Solo grin.
Take typing on IRC as practice for typing faster, Burlap-San. Practice multitasking, and soon like me, you can talk on IRC, Skype, and fap at the same time!

Lies at handsom voice. And Han Solo grin was a fail. <_<


You need to practice multitasking though, for realz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top