Re: Akiyama
Happy Easter!


Yeah, you can use it for everything. Birthdays, holidays, congratulating someone for winning the March Madness tournament...@riki - The confetti emoticon is such a useful tool to use in posts.
Ouch! I hope you're okay. It wasn't a brown recluse spider or anything that poisonous, was it?WARNING TO ALL: (especially guys) It started as a normal day like any other but with one small detail. So apparently there was a spider in my boxers and I didn't notice. When I went to take a seat in my car a sharp pain was protruding from my butt. It felt like someone had stabbed me with a ice pick. That's when I thought it had to be a spider since there were no sharp objects in the seat. I still went to my classes despite having a very annoying pain in my rear end. I'm glad the spider didn't bite something more important. :x
Do you have to sit on an ice pack now?






You go on Skype too. We all be one big happy Skype family!Maybe he misses your lovely voice, M3J?![]()
Take typing on IRC as practice for typing faster, Burlap-San. Practice multitasking, and soon like me, you can talk on IRC, Skype, and fap at the same time!@M3J - You are so much fun on Skype. Typing on irc takes too much time for me, you can talk instead. \o/
@riki - Yep, a very handsome voice to go with his Han Solo grin.