Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

I know right? I rather watch films during classes, gosh I'd be such a smart ass if I did.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

If I catch you, I can has my way with you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

I do approve of jumping jacks, you can tackle me if you can catch me.
That poor guy! Though I have to admit, it was pretty hilarious. :lmao

Question Time:

1. If you can be any superhero, who will you be? Villian?
2. Which reality shows would you compete in and why?
3. Grossest thing that you have ever eaten?
4. Would you eat a Clinton (it's a grilled cheese sandwich with a pepperoni or cheese pizza slice in the middle. It was named after a drunk college student who invented it at my university)?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

@Blai - I've noticed you have been watching lots if random movies. The Ocean movies are fun to watch.

@M3J - I'm a kicker and screamer, you don't want this.

@riki - Superhero - I've been liking Iron Man just because of his funny personality. The movie shed some light on a superhero I didn't know much about. A smart guy that builds a suit where he can fly around and blow up the bad guys, that's fun.

Villiain - The Riddler, he's smart but very crazy. The ? symbol and green outfits are cool.

The Mole - I think it's a interesting show that deals with deception and observation. It's Liar Game but a reality show form. 1 constant is sabotaging the games and other players to reduce the money added to the jackpot in the end. S o the other contestant have to figure out who that person is or go home.

An ant - When i was younger on a hot summer day I was drinking a soft drink. Due to the high sugar components contained within the ants were attracted to the solution. As I took a sip I noticed there was extra items in the drink. I was able to spit out 1 ant but i believe another one was already headed to my stomach. Blahhhh, hate thinking about eating insects.

Eat a Clinton - Yes, I would if I was very hungry, sounds tasty but not very healthy. It would even be more delicious if you made the meal. ^_^

I had one of the best days at school because it could have been horrible. While i was walking to my Chemistry Lab class I stopped dead in my tracks realizing I was wearing flip flops. "I'm dead" You can wear them to the prep portion part in the classroom but not in the lab. So I went to the class and took my quiz thinking what am I going to do? You're not allowed to attend the lab with open toed footwear. After the prep class I went around the building to find someone that would help. The first guy I went up to accepted to help me out. I gave him my flip flop and I took his shoes. That was one of the nicest things that's happened to me so far. I would have received a 0 if it wasn't for him. 1 hour later after making the aspirin in the lab, I waited on the bench for him to get out of class. There he was and we switched everything and it was over. I didn't even catch his name, I need to repay him somehow. I was in such a great mood I went to math class and finished my test in 30 minutes. I hope I see him again.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

@riki - Superhero - I've been liking Iron Man just because of his funny personality. The movie shed some light on a superhero I didn't know much about. A smart guy that builds a suit where he can fly around and blow up the bad guys, that's fun.

Villiain - The Riddler, he's smart but very crazy. The ? symbol and green outfits are cool.
Good choices. ^^ I would pick Storm as my hero choice and Terra (the first one) as my villain one. The former because she can control weathers while the latter manipulated the Teen Titans and back stab them when they least expect it (though she was a bit psycho...).

The Mole - I think it's a interesting show that deals with deception and observation. It's Liar Game but a reality show form. 1 constant is sabotaging the games and other players to reduce the money added to the jackpot in the end. S o the other contestant have to figure out who that person is or go home.
I would pick The Amazing Race. I figured that since people from MH are from all over the world, I could get their phone #'s and if my partner and I are in a certain country, I could contact someone from that country to be our guide. That way we won't be lost. :kukuku

An ant - When i was younger on a hot summer day I was drinking a soft drink. Due to the high sugar components contained within the ants were attracted to the solution. As I took a sip I noticed there was extra items in the drink. I was able to spit out 1 ant but i believe another one was already headed to my stomach. Blahhhh, hate thinking about eating insects.
In some parts of Asia, insects are delicacies though I have never tried them. :s

Eat a Clinton - Yes, I would if I was very hungry, sounds tasty but not very healthy. It would even be more delicious if you made the meal. ^_^
I never eat one before but I've heard that it's delicious. It should be easy to make, right? Just put a pizza slice in your cheese sandwich and grill it. :amuse

I had one of the best days at school because it could have been horrible. While i was walking to my Chemistry Lab class I stopped dead in my tracks realizing I was wearing flip flops. "I'm dead" You can wear them to the prep portion part in the classroom but not in the lab. So I went to the class and took my quiz thinking what am I going to do? You're not allowed to attend the lab with open toed footwear. After the prep class I went around the building to find someone that would help. The first guy I went up to accepted to help me out. I gave him my flip flop and I took his shoes. That was one of the nicest things that's happened to me so far. I would have received a 0 if it wasn't for him. 1 hour later after making the aspirin in the lab, I waited on the bench for him to get out of class. There he was and we switched everything and it was over. I didn't even catch his name, I need to repay him somehow. I was in such a great mood I went to math class and finished my test in 30 minutes. I hope I see him again.
That was nice of him. Maybe you'll meet him again one day and repay him the favor. :)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

I knew you would pick the Amazing Race. We know lots of members in Europe and Asia but we are lacking in the Southern hemisphere besides Brazil. Countries that have MH buddies are Britian, Germany, France, Norway, Sweden, China, Japan, and Brazil. You would need a partner and I'm glad to lend you a hand. :tem

Today: I'm sure I made a 100 on my A Street Car Named Desire quiz since I knew ever short answer question. While reading the play I also watched the movie version with Marlon Brando. Black and White movies aren't that bad as people perceive them. My chemistry test was easy to me and I finished early. I'm hoping that's a good sign. Just one more biology class for me today.
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

hi mate long time no talk what been happening. and i doo enjoy ur sigg although i recognize them all ;) read any western comics lately? im recently discoverd lots of my old frew phantoms from like 10 years ago are worth quite a bit i sold them to a comic store in the city for 600 bucks i then went home and did a bit more research online and found i coulda got more like 2grand. but meh it was a pleasent suprise anyway
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

How was Springbreak?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

I knew you would pick the Amazing Race. We know lots of members in Europe and Asia but we are lacking in the Southern hemisphere besides Brazil. Countries that have MH buddies are Britian, Germany, France, Norway, Sweden, China, Japan, and Brazil. You would need a partner and I'm glad to lend you a hand. :tem
Haha If I ever decide to try out for The Amazing Race, I'll let you know. :amuse

How's Lenalee? Has Simba come back yet?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

@Mushashi - Well, I even answered your question on MSN but I'll just say it again. No, I never got into American comics but I'm always interested in trying new things. One plus of AC is that all the pages are in color I believe. It would be so strange for me to read from left to right. I can't believe I'm saying that. One comic that caught my eye was Umbrella Academy: Dallas. I was able to read a few pages on Amazon, looked really cool. <3 your Dexter sig.

@Googlez - Let's see, spring break was almost 2 weeks ago. Y_Y I already want summer vacation to start. 6 more weeks of school and then exams and I will be done. I went to see Alice in Wonderland with some friends, I really liked the art even though it was all CG.

@riki - She's pregnant and getting big. A noticed a white male was following her around. >.> I can't wait to be a father.
I <3 to play with kittens.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

Whoa! It's hard to imagine Lenalee pregnant. I still remember when you mentioned that you found her as a stray. I guess the father is another cat in the neighborhood?

Post pictures of the kittens~ I think they are adorable too. :luv
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama pretends to know nothing

@Googlez - Let's see, spring break was almost 2 weeks ago. Y_Y I already want summer vacation to start. 6 more weeks of school and then exams and I will be done. I went to see Alice in Wonderland with some friends, I really liked the art even though it was all CG.
Same here,summer vacations need to start allready!:shakesfist
I saw Alice in Wonderland some time ago as well and i have to say that i was kind of surprised.It was darker than i imagined and all the small character,that made this cartoon Alice in Wonderland to what it was, were kind of missing.But well,as you allready said,the art was good nonetheless.^^

Whoa! It's hard to imagine Lenalee pregnant. I still remember when you mentioned that you found her as a stray. I guess the father is another cat in the neighborhood?

Post pictures of the kittens~ I think they are adorable too. :luv
Approved!:thumbs
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama

Once upon time, I sent you a link for a song. You were suppose to give me your opinion about it :(. Just joking, no hurries. I assume you are too busy with studies?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama

@riki - I shall and will.

@Googlez - Time goes by so fast when we don't want it to, like the fun times.

@ToC - I have finally listen to the song. When I first started listening I didn't find anything special until 1.5 minutes into the song. Such a 360 change in voice. But somehow it worked with all the instrumentation. The drum set was a major influence of the song while the guitar had a solo a the right time. Then the flute was such a great mix with a dark voice. Sometimes I couldn't understand him but I always try new variations of music. Sorry for the wait. ^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama

Once upon time, I sent you a link for a song. You were suppose to give me your opinion about it :(. Just joking, no hurries. I assume you are too busy with studies?
Once upon a time I asked everyone here (now :eyeroll) to read ID.

I don't want your opinion about it :). Just joking but do HURRY! :D

I assume everyone is is too busy with life. :p

@toc: sorry mate couldn't help this one. :music
you know 'once up on a time' could be the start of a new thread no?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama

Q. Why are you so hard on yourself? ¬¬
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama

Odd Question - Wat ya talk'n bout? :huh
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama

@Blai - It's who I am as a person. I'd rather have a feeling of guilt than nothing at all, I think.

@Charlie - No one but Blai will understand what just happened. It's a sad topic.

Esoragoto 4 is done. :woo
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama

:XD

I like the credit page the best.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama

Personally, I often only feel guilt, for the sake of feeling guilt, after that I always either make up for it asap or ignore the matter totally, depending on how close I am to the person.

But then again, I'm mostly a pretty cold person who always makes things go my way in one way or the other. That doesn't go for MH matters, only IRL ones though. Luv u <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top