Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Who's the mother ^/_\^

lol Milly missed me on skype.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

1. You're the mother.
2. I didn't "miss" you. I was on Skype. I didn't get any notification or whatever.
3. I don't care. Aki and I will always have Paris; won't we, Aki?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

I was on skype last week but you left already.

He likes me more. Your just jealous.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

On Sunday? I wasn't even on.

Nah, he likes me more. I have the charisma as well as personality. All you have is power.

[kaiten]Not Sunday, Friday.[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

And i thought you are going to be a father...

Well anyway CONGRATZ!!!:confetti
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

Congratulations with your bracket! :confetti

What do you think about the game? I thought was a very good game. Both teams played very well and didn't give up. I think what hurt Butler was that ~7-8 minutes of not scoring.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad

@Evil - If anything really serious happens to me, I doubt I will be posting it for all of MH to see. I still <3 you for jumping to ridiculous conclusions. I'm never going to be a baby daddy. xP
Now this is such a silly thing to say.
You know.. just one moment of weakness... one single second of lazy- or sloppiness and you've got a brat that's calling you pops...

u better watch out
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@Destiny - I've been a dad many times over the past 5 years. I'm still excited to see their cute faces. :3 I've been a dad 4 times, once every year since they arrived at my door step. It starts with one and multiples very quickly.

@Drmke - Whahaha, my second victim of thinking about me having kids .

@Charlie - My thread has made many people go WTF before in the past. I still remember the cookie monster madness as well and the pokemon mayhem that occurred earlier this year. Thanks ^_^

@M3J - Yes, if riki is on skype, I would go ballistic. Multitasking means I'll screw up one application, and it all comes down my attention span, which isn't good.

@Kaiten - Lenalee is the mother. xD

@M3J - Why does it have to be Paris? I prefer Italy any day.

@Kaiten - He was on Skype. His voice matches his personality, I can't explain it, you have to experience the awesomeness of Kaiten. Holy shit, spell check says that's a real word.

@M3J - No one could replace you, I think that's a good and bad thing depending on how you look at it. xP

@Googlez - 3rd victim, whahaha, Being a father in the future is a slim to low possibility. Thanks, Go Kittens!!!

@riki - Thanks, the game was very exciting around the middle. Such a low difference in scores was hard to watch. I found myself screaming at the TV when Duke scored a point. That last shot made by that Butler all star was very scary. I'm glad he didn't make it but that would have been epic.

@Evil - I laughed so much reading your post. I had a grin on my face before my math class just because of you. That's a hard thing to do since math is getting very boring recently, the material makes you want to sleep in class, I've noticed others doing this already. I shall be on the look out, never know what you will do. xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

My attention span sucks too. You practice multitasking.
Kk, we will always have Rome! T_T


Good thing, basically. <_<
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

I just noticed that some could think that you had something with a cat:p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Knowing Aki, he probably did. <_<
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

For: @AKI :smile-big

by

@M3J, @Kaiten.Sama :p

Song here. :love
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Five more weeks you say?? Oh shit I have six weeks + one week with prom, school parties and champange breakfasts and then grad. ¬¬
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Any plans for summer break?
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@Destiny - I've been a dad many times over the past 5 years. I'm still excited to see their cute faces. :3 I've been a dad 4 times, once every year since they arrived at my door step. It starts with one and multiples very quickly.
Thank you for answering my question! :) And ah, so you are a dad with a lot of experience then. And their faces are very cute indeed. They are so tiny and their eyes are closed, they are so defenselessly adorable.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@Evil - I laughed so much reading your post. I had a grin on my face before my math class just because of you. That's a hard thing to do since math is getting very boring recently, the material makes you want to sleep in class, I've noticed others doing this already. I shall be on the look out, never know what you will do. xD
Eeeh, what do I got to do with your baby issues?
I just gave you the advise not to go all out on your first.. or while having sex in general. No, what I actually mean is, you gotta dump that chick no matter how horny you are if you're not having rubber with you. So you better go and buy a storage.

Or just get a girlfriend, 'get to know her' and stuff, wait for the 'right moment' (or get drunk both) and ask her if she's taking the pill already.

So that we have to read some more shocking thread titles like that when you're on college.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@M3J - Rome will be fun, I want to go see the Colosseum.

@Googlez - Naaa, I've watched the male tom cat around here watching the females very carefully. It was a hit and run I tell you.

@M3J - I think you are mixing up "a beast in bed" phrase with bestiality.

@Charlie - xDDD I need to watch out for Kaiten and M3J. I'd rather have girls fighting over me than those two. D:

@Blai - I want this semester to be over soooooo badly. I'm worn out, everyday it gets more stressful and boring. I need to pick myself a better schedule. Even though I have 0 absents in 3/5 of my classes. I've discovered I'm an afternoon/evening type of learner.

@riki - Nope, I do want to go far way for a long time to some place. Location and time are to be determined.

@Evil - You are very funny. I'm speechless. Great advice and keep in coming anytime.

@Charlie - Al Bundy \o.. I remember watching that show as a kid. It's still awesome and a shoe salesman sounds like a promising future. :P
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

check out this picture I found of you!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

We can see the Leaning Tower as well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top