Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Don't worry about it, Charlie. I only recognize Neil Patrick Harris out of those celebrities.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@riki - I haven't checked their sexes yet, it's hard to tell with newborns.

@M3J - Keep some, give some away.

@riki - Those are from Kitten (yes, I named one of my cats "Kitten") Lenalee had 6 kittens last night. Yes, that makes 11 new kittens within 1 week. :faint

@Evil - I'll post each kitten individually and you name the special one. I thought of you when I saw this in the new Bleach episode.

@Destiny, Goody, Googlez, Organizized, and Charlie - <3

@Jin - I'll keep the cute ones all to myself, whahahahaha.

@Sunny - Everyday is caturday at my house. :tem

@riki - I'll watch, the finals should be exciting.

@Charlie, riki - Neil Patrick Harris is the only one that rings a bell to me.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Six more kittens!? :faint

Before you know, you'll have the cat's version of 101 Dalmatians. :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Atleast it seems someone is working overtime, Viagra free? :guns
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Awww...I like how the light gray kitten is facing the camera. :luv

Are you going to have Lenalee spayed now?
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Those kittens are so adorable!! Flowers for the mom! And some encouraging for the hard work she has ahead of her.

Thank you for the pic and congrats on your new babies once again! :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@ aki: please resize in the future. It hurt the eyes looking it at 5am in the morning.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Haha, I almost thought you really became a daddy. Had to read some posts to understand it. I was like, isn't he too young to have babies :). Never had cat in my life. Though have I have dogs, parrots, birds, pheasants, peacocks, hens as pets. Somehow, cats always gave me impression that they are conspiring something against me ;).
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@riki - Yes, I would have done this sooner but she showed up to our house already pregnant. Smart cat, knowing we would take care of her.

@Destiny - 6 cats will be lots of hard work for her. I can't wait till they open their eyes, the cuteness level will sky rocket.

@Charlie - I gave you a warning that it's big. xD You wake up very early, usually that's the time I fall asleep if I'm busy having fun on irc or skype. I will resize in the future, I was being lazy.

@TOC - You are this 4th to think I was an actual dad. Cats can be very mischievous and you never know what they are planning. I love all animals but cats are da bomb. I have 2 dogs but nothing special with them.

 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@Destiny - 6 cats will be lots of hard work for her.
Yes, lots of hard work indeed! But she seems like a very good mom already, so devoted to her babies.

I can't wait till they open their eyes, the cuteness level will sky rocket.
Yes, the kawaii level will increase I agree. :) However, that won’t be the only level that will sky rocket. The mischievousness level will increase too. ;)

that's the time I fall asleep if I'm busy having fun on irc or skype. I will resize in the future, I was being lazy.
I have heard about skype, but you mentioning it makes me want to ask…is skype as fun as they say? And the reason why is so popular?

Awwww, you doggie is very cute too. Sugar...mmm...is it a she or he?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Wait, why don't they open their eyes after being born? I don't have pets so I don't know if thats the normal thing.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

She is a smart cat all right. :amuse

How are the cats?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@Destiny - I love it when they just stare at you and all of a sudden then run in the opposite direction then come back. They repeat this a few times.

My Pomeranian is a female.

Skype is fun because it's free. You can talk to whoever you want for as long until you run out of topics. You can have really big group of people and that's when it gets interesting. Accents are a conversation starter right away.

@Charlie - Eyes are closed and the same goes for dogs. It will take 1~2 weeks before they open them but it's just for show. I'm sure their vision is bad at first so they continue to use other senses.

@Jin - I have 7 cats and 11 kittens. More than I can handle.
I want to revive that thread now, I bookmarked it so I might post if I'm crazy.
Marriage - I will lean towards yes, but that's so far in the future, Prenuptial agreement, Yes.
Honeymoon - Yes, Hawaii is the choice and a visit to the LOST island is a must.
Ever tried cat food - Not yet, I was thinking about this the other day but I chickened out. I'm glad I did. xD

@riki - All the cats are running around since it's Spring time. They enjoy chasing a butterfly or anything that moves. The population of wild animals has decreased around my area. We watched a video in Biology about cats for roughly 2 classes. It was the best 2 days in college this semester. Lots of fun facts of cats and how they effect species and cause them to go extinct in areas. It's even on my test tomorrow, I think those questions will be the easiest.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Why did you chicken out?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

It's cat food, who wouldn't be scared to try some. I might already be a crazy cat man but if I eat food that's taking it too far. I'm still curious on how it tastes but I'm not eager enough to give it a go.

If you get skype and talk with me and others. I will record a video of me eating cat food and put it on youtube.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

You don't need to embarrass yourself. ^^;
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

So are you saying that you will eventually get Skype without me having to do anything?

I'm sure their are others out there who would love to see that video just to laugh at me.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Actually, I was saying that you shouldn't eat cat food and post it on youtube. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top