Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Good luck with your exams! :cheerbunny
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Good luck indeed :thumbs

is that the reason for sadness? :s
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

yeah what they said... but X 100,000!!


here... explode with uber cutness!
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

what they said,but X 1,000,000:noworry
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

I don't know if you have heard or not, but Lost's series finale is extended by an extra half hour. :amuse
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

I came back for a sneak peak of what I was missing from MH, and I have 76 subscribed threads. >.<

Thanks everyone for the great support and encouragement.

@Akainu - Yes, that's one of the reasons for my nick on irc. Y_Y

@Ghost - I'm exploding alright, from the cat pics of course.

@riki - I did, it's just awesome that they added 30 minutes. I can't wait!!!

2 exams down 2 more to go, I might check some other threads, it's so addictive.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Did you see Betty White on SNL last night? She was hilarious! :lmao
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Did you see Betty White on SNL last night? She was hilarious! :lmao
I was coming here to ask the same thing! I knew it was going to be hilarious, but I had no idea they would be bringing back all the old cast members. The muffin sketch was pretty funny. :gigglebunny
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

I love the muffin sketch, the opening act, and the CSI: Sarasota skits. Her monologue was great as well. :XD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Hey Aki!

How are your babies doing? Did you name them?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Sorry, Austin, but Heroes got canceled.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@riki - Betty White is full of win, plus all the former cast helping out just made it amazing. It was the highest rated show in 18 months.

@Goody - The muffin euphemism sketch was one of the best. It also made me hungry at the same time I was laughing. xD

@M3J - I love that fat cat and yes, that was me.

@TOC - They are running around playing and getting bigger everyday. I need to take more pics and show their progression of growth. No names yet.

@riki - I found out on irc, they were talking about it on the mangahelpers channel. I missed the season finale last year and now I'm not so tempted to look it up. I hope we get some new exciting shows this fall. :/
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Here is the info about the Fall line-up. Some of the shows look interesting while other seems...eh.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

What a cute wallpaper! Is that the Wonder Girls performing btw?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Thanks riki, the group is called "Womens Generation" I believe, its a combination of three bands.

edit: the pics are from a set of windows seven backgrounds.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

o rly?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Aki

Yeap there is over nearly 500 pics you can get. I have mine set to change every 10 minutes.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Aki

I think you have the shortest thread title ever now...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top