Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?
Don't worry about it, Charlie. I only recognize Neil Patrick Harris out of those celebrities.
Don't worry about it, Charlie. I only recognize Neil Patrick Harris out of those celebrities.





I've never taken viagra before. 
. Never had cat in my life. Though have I have dogs, parrots, birds, pheasants, peacocks, hens as pets. Somehow, cats always gave me impression that they are conspiring something against me
.
Yes, lots of hard work indeed! But she seems like a very good mom already, so devoted to her babies.@Destiny - 6 cats will be lots of hard work for her.

Yes, the kawaii level will increase I agree.I can't wait till they open their eyes, the cuteness level will sky rocket.
However, that won’t be the only level that will sky rocket. The mischievousness level will increase too. 
I have heard about skype, but you mentioning it makes me want to ask…is skype as fun as they say? And the reason why is so popular?that's the time I fall asleep if I'm busy having fun on irc or skype. I will resize in the future, I was being lazy.
Sugar...mmm...is it a she or he? 


