- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?
0 absents in 3/5 of your classes? I have 10% absents every week but I try to skip different courses so I won't miss too much of one course. Hallelujah!
That's what you get for being an A-student. Do what I do, skip some classes, skip some homeworks, feel a bit better and get a bit worse grades. It works in Sweden...@Blai - I want this semester to be over soooooo badly. I'm worn out, everyday it gets more stressful and boring. I need to pick myself a better schedule. Even though I have 0 absents in 3/5 of my classes. I've discovered I'm an afternoon/evening type of learner.
0 absents in 3/5 of your classes? I have 10% absents every week but I try to skip different courses so I won't miss too much of one course. Hallelujah!





Those kitties are almost as cute as their daddy. <3 Have you named them yet?

