Re: Akiyama is going to be a dad
Who's the mother ^/_\^
lol Milly missed me on skype.
Who's the mother ^/_\^
lol Milly missed me on skype.


Now this is such a silly thing to say.@Evil - If anything really serious happens to me, I doubt I will be posting it for all of MH to see. I still <3 you for jumping to ridiculous conclusions. I'm never going to be a baby daddy. xP

Thank you for answering my question!@Destiny - I've been a dad many times over the past 5 years. I'm still excited to see their cute faces. :3 I've been a dad 4 times, once every year since they arrived at my door step. It starts with one and multiples very quickly.
And ah, so you are a dad with a lot of experience then.
And their faces are very cute indeed.
They are so tiny and their eyes are closed, they are so defenselessly adorable.Eeeh, what do I got to do with your baby issues?@Evil - I laughed so much reading your post. I had a grin on my face before my math class just because of you. That's a hard thing to do since math is getting very boring recently, the material makes you want to sleep in class, I've noticed others doing this already. I shall be on the look out, never know what you will do. xD