- Joined
- Oct 4, 2009
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I unfortunately not...I didn't know japanese...yet XDAnyone who read the last chapter, great turn of events


I agree, it's an interesting plot development. I wonder if Seth's power is another part of the Treasures of Erin. What or who's Erin? What was the purpose of his treasures (powers?). It's mysterious but I kinda expect some explanation in this fight.Woooooow!
This chapter was THE chapter! Does someone of you understand? lol
Anyway, I really liked Seth's power and also the history of "Treasures of Erin".
I can't wait for the secret of the Arago's power. By here, we'll know the way that the history will take.
I agree, it's an interesting plot development. I wonder if Seth's power is another part of the Treasures of Erin. What or who's Erin? What was the purpose of his treasures (powers?). It's mysterious but I kinda expect some explanation in this fight.
The manga is finally giving very important elements to what may come
Well, we can understand, after this 11 chapters, that the true brain of the group is Rio. As Akiyama said, she might not be strong, but surely she's intelligent. I'm not agree regarding Seth. Especially if he is a good guy or not. I think he isn't a good guy. I think it, and I hope. Surely, he'll be one of main characters, but...I guess he, indeed, want to possess all treasures of Erin...or...something like this. XDOn to this chapter: Rio comes to save the day! The bullet was a nice touch and favorite panel in this chapter, she might not be strong but she knows how to use her brain. So I'm guessing Seth wanted to separate Arago from the others, maybe he wanted his ability to be kept a secret and he's a good guy testing Arago. Or he's a cray power hungry human wanting more and will fight Arago with every thing he has. It's getting interesting.