- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 206
- Reaction score
- 26
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The strongest admiral
I vote for Kizaru.... my favourite.... but we still can not say who is the strongest as none of them have shown all the tricks in their sleeves.
I vote for Kizaru.... my favourite.... but we still can not say who is the strongest as none of them have shown all the tricks in their sleeves.
I don`t think you can take this as a measurepoint, as we don`t know how strong the used attack is compared to their other attacks they haven`t used untill now. If these where their strongest attacks then you could be right.Normally I would think kizaru is the strongest given that he is light.... He has insane speed and showed extraordinary(and involuntary) destructive power. Seeing him actually try should be quite scary IMO.
Now, given what little we have seen I would think akainu is the strongest. We saw the offensive of the three admirals against WB and out of the 3 the only one to actually reach the position WB had was akainu. That should mean something IMO. Not to mention akainu was the last admiral to be introduced....

