ghostexiled's yaoi thread

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Regarding your poll.

Easy question.

Elfen Lied - Her Brother

Now that would be badass!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Took you long enough to come around, Blai... don't think you have visited me since you asked me to look over some English text you wrote out! :p

I have heard of "Elfen Lied" but I have not gotten the chance to check it out.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

whats with that title? :D

*not wearing undies for weeks now*

*leaves D:*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I've been following this thread for a long time but never really got my thumb outta my arse to actually write anything, but then I saw this wonderful poll. ^^ FYI; I like stalking.

You should try it out but beware of some nudity, bad language and gore. No, not "some" gore, but a lot of it. Rated B for Badass. Seriously, try it out when you have some time to kill. It's awesome and I enjoyed every chapter of it. Need to re-read it I think :)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Or watch the anime. Doesn't got that many eps iirc. It also is pretty well animated.. from what I've heard. (also have not watched it yet though)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Haven't seen the anime either so no, it shouldn't be too many episodes. Manga is like 107 chapters or something.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Haven't seen the anime either so no, it shouldn't be too many episodes. Manga is like 107 chapters or something.
Yep, it only has 13 episodes. I'm planning on watching it one day. ^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

They really should make OVAs and "stand alone" Animes. Just for the awesomeness. But no follow-up; the manga ended in such a graceful way :shakefist
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Took you long enough to come around, Blai... don't think you have visited me since you asked me to look over some English text you wrote out! :p

I have heard of "Elfen Lied" but I have not gotten the chance to check it out.
Check it out, it's pretty good.

And interesting. You're old enough for Elfed Lied. \o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Yeah I've also heard that name thrown around a lot over the last year or 2, but haven't gotten around to it, I'll put it on my list.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,125
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I asked these questions over at Austin's thread so I'll ask you the same questions. :amuse

1. If you can be any superhero, who will you be? Villian?
2. Which reality shows would you compete in and why?
3. Grossest thing that you have ever eaten?
4. Would you eat a Clinton (it's a grilled cheese sandwich with a pepperoni or cheese pizza slice in the middle. It was named after a drunk college student who invented it at my university)?
Superhero: Morph from the X-men.

Villain: N/A (Too many too choose from/ idk)

Grossest thing eaten: Does dirking outdated milk count? :eyeroll

Would you eat a Bill Clinton: Anything with cheese, pepperoni , sandwich, pizza are a "yes" for me.

Anything named after a "Bill" in-front, I'd stay a way from... :p

tsk tsk!
So let me get this straight... you live on the bottom of the world?! :blink
Apparently! :darn
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Apparently! :darn
what are you doing there?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Grossest thing eaten: Does dirking outdated milk count? :eyeroll
I guess that would count. It does sound disgusting all right. :s

Would you eat a Bill Clinton: Anything with cheese, pepperoni , sandwich, pizza are a "yes" for me.

Anything named after a "Bill" in-front, I'd stay a way from... :p
:XD

Yeah, I would stay away from eating a Bill Clinton.

Anyway, ghost, what's up? How was St. Patrick's Day?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

^just another day in the neighborhood! :) How is yours?

Do you go get black out drunk?

I have not since college...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

It was fine. I just relaxed since I couldn't find any job today.

As for my St. Paddy's Day, I didn't get drunk at all. In fact, I was usually the one who keeps an eye on people while they're getting drunk.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

yeah I had another interview today out in Lenexa, KS again... crossing my fingers I get this one!

Yeah being drunk is no where near as fun as it use to be. Good for you for being responsible! :)

I am getting ready to watch Chuck... I will let you know what I think when I am done! :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

You.
IRC.
Now.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Hello ghostexiled.

Any good news? :s
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

yo!

None yet... hopefully some will come my way tomorrow! :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Why'd you leave IRC? O_o
 
Top