ghostexiled's yaoi thread

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Thanks for the video clip, ghostE. :scry :scry :scry

I remember watching a similar clip to that from a documentary a couple of years ago. Scary stuff! That's why you shouldn't take a leak in the open rivers/lakes...

Why Brazil? The weather, beaches, festivals, the chicks!, the FOOOOD! and I want to visit one of those samba dancing schools, I want to try it out for myself. A trip to the Amazon rainforest would be cool. :)

How about a trip to Japan via Brazil? :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

What's up? Are you planning to watch March Madness?

What do you think about Chuck today? I was sad that Casey was forced to leave and I'm hoping that it's only temporary since I haven't looked at the spoilers yet.

I am not really a sports guy... I watch it in a casual kinda way, but nothing I would paint my nude body over!

I missed Chuck again tonight, but I will watch it tomorrow on Hulu! :)

I know a lot of people were saying that they would stop watching the show if they got rid of Casey. So I doubt he will stay gone! :)

are you on spring break now? Got big plans during it? How goes the job search?

Thanks for the video clip, ghostE. :scry :scry :scry

I remember watching a similar clip to that from a documentary a couple of years ago. Scary stuff! That's why you shouldn't take a leak in the open rivers/lakes...

Why Brazil? The weather, beaches, festivals, the chicks!, the FOOOOD! and I want to visit one of those samba dancing schools, I want to try it out for myself. A trip to the Amazon rainforest would be cool. :)

How about a trip to Japan via Brazil? :D
So you are a salsey(?) kinda guy, eh?

I love to travel anywhere, where I won't be eaten or killed! :)

I am just saying my top destination is Japan. I enjoyed Paris when I went back in college!

have you seen the OP spoilers yet? OMG!

also, what the hell is the name of that cartoon dude in your sig? I see him everywhere!
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I am not really a sports guy... I watch it in a casual kinda way, but nothing I would paint my nude body over!

I missed Chuck again tonight, but I will watch it tomorrow on Hulu! :)

I know a lot of people were saying that they would stop watching the show if they got rid of Casey. So I doubt he will stay gone! :)
I just checked the episode summaries and he'll appear again two weeks from now. :) However, I don't know if he'll be a spy or not.

are you on spring break now? Got big plans during it? How goes the job search?
Nope, not yet. Spring Break will be from April 2nd to April 11th. As for the job search, nothing yet. :darn
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I don't mind dancing. If I go to Brazil, I might as well check out one of those famous samba dance schools.

Yep, I totally agree with ya. I love travelling as well... where I won't be eaten or killed. lol

Japan's on my list as well. So are there any particular cities/places you really want to visit in Japan? Mount Fuji?

Onion MSN.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I just checked the episode summaries and he'll appear again two weeks from now. :) However, I don't know if he'll be a spy or not.
Well that is good news! I don't think the show would be the same without him! I have not seen it yet (like I have stated) but I wonder if him going rouge has anything to do with that name Chuck flashed on when he heard his alias? :blink

Nope, not yet. Spring Break will be from April 2nd to April 11th. As for the job search, nothing yet. :darn
So are you going to take your vacation for the break to KC? :grin

I might have an interview this week...

Also, my mother has a friend that has friends in high places, like they have won an Emmy, kinda high. That may help hook me up with a sweet chance or two at some things! :)

I don't mind dancing. If I go to Brazil, I might as well check out one of those famous samba dance schools.

Yep, I totally agree with ya. I love travelling as well... where I won't be eaten or killed. lol

Japan's on my list as well. So are there any particular cities/places you really want to visit in Japan? Mount Fuji?

Onion MSN.
So are you in school right now? What are you majoring in?

I want to see all of Japan! From the modern version (Tokyo) all the way to the traditional version (Koyoto)

If this following question is offensive, please forgive me... :s

do you talk like a britishmen or as an englishmen

what do you think about Buggy and Croc helping Luffy get away?

Is this Onion guy a character to something or just an internet icon guy?
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Street Fighter or Rival Schools?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Well I did enjoy Rival Schools... I have to say Street Fighter! That was the shizz back when I was a teenager!

Besides, Capcom are just being asses by not making any follow ups to Rival School.

(placing Batsu Ichimonji in cross-over fighters, doesn't count!)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Yep. I'm currently in my first year at Uni studying History of Art. Outside of Uni, I'm currently working on a film script with a friend and it's practically taking up most of my time.

LOL! No, I'm not offended. I'm nothing like a "Brit", I can throw the "Englishmen" accent whenever I feel like it lol. :p

I speak like Bugster. :smugbunny *Whatever that means :darn*

I don't think that Onion MSN guy is a cartoon character, it's just an "online" character so to speak for forums, networking sites, etc.

I think it's cool that Buggy & Croco-boy are helping Luffy & Jinbei in escaping off of Marineford. I have to read the chapter first before I can make out anything else tbh. I knew Buggy would show his true colours/strength in this war. Who would expect a guy like Buggy to carry/hold both Jinbei & Luffy? lol He may be a clown but he knows what his doing....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Why didn't they? T_T Rival Schools was pretty awesome. Street Fighter is too, and they spammed that. T_T
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

^Not really sure...

theory is because Street Fighter is what launched Capcom into the spotlight, where RS was an experimental 3D fighter that was released for PS1.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

It was a successful experiment though, no?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I believe so... there is demand for it, but right now they want to focus on Resident evil, Lost PLanet 2, Dead Rising and Ace Attorney, I assume.

They will probably do some dumb ass sh*t like square enix and release it on PSP or something.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I'm sorry everyone! It just occurred to me that I didn't know the requirement for posting in this thread was to "wear my boxers".

Please forgive my grave violations! :eyeroll

http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/SIM/SIMPFB.gif ( warning: dont look if yer ain prepared ) :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

They need to create new Rival Schools now. T_T
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I asked these questions over at Austin's thread so I'll ask you the same questions. :amuse

1. If you can be any superhero, who will you be? Villian?
2. Which reality shows would you compete in and why?
3. Grossest thing that you have ever eaten?
4. Would you eat a Clinton (it's a grilled cheese sandwich with a pepperoni or cheese pizza slice in the middle. It was named after a drunk college student who invented it at my university)?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I'm sorry everyone! It just occurred to me that I didn't know the requirement for posting in this thread was to "wear my boxers".

Please forgive my grave violations! :eyeroll

http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/SIM/SIMPFB.gif ( warning: dont look if yer ain prepared ) :amuse
tsk tsk!
So let me get this straight... you live on the bottom of the world?! :blink

They need to create new Rival Schools now. T_T
word, son!

I asked these questions over at Austin's thread so I'll ask you the same questions. :amuse

1. If you can be any superhero, who will you be? Villian?
2. Which reality shows would you compete in and why?
3. Grossest thing that you have ever eaten?
4. Would you eat a Clinton (it's a grilled cheese sandwich with a pepperoni or cheese pizza slice in the middle. It was named after a drunk college student who invented it at my university)?
1.) Venom or Doctor Doom! :)
2.)Amazing Race or The one where you have to compete in a Japanese game show. Because those are based more on fairness and skill, than the other ones where you get voted off.
3.)Bean soup... haunts me to this day.
4.)Sure... but not on a regular bases. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

^I picked The Amazing Race as well. It would be nice to see different countries and their cultures. :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Fo sho!

what are you answers to your questions? :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Join IRC. Now.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Fo sho!

what are you answers to your questions? :)
Here they are:
1. I would pick Storm as my hero choice and Terra (the first one) as my villain one. The former because she can control weathers while the latter tricked the Teen Titans into thinking that she joined them and back stab them later by exploiting their weaknesses when they least expect it (though she was a bit psycho...).

2. I would pick The Amazing Race. I figured that since people from MH are from all over the world, I could get their phone #'s and if my partner and I are in a certain country, I could contact someone from that country to be our guide. That way we won't be lost. :kukuku

3. I'm sure that I have eaten something disgusting, but I can't think of anything right now. I just remember now: Boston Cream Pie - it's too sweet IMO.

4. I never eat one before but I've heard that it's delicious. It should be easy to make, right? Just put a pizza slice in your cheese sandwich and grill it. :amuse
 
Last edited:
Top