- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.
why what?
why what?
I guess most (saneWow! Most people would pick universes that did not have such a high fatality rate!! Gantz is a place where you would have to be Kei to survive, even then he has died a couple of times already!![]()
) people would agree with ya there, but I just want to get my hands on those toys. Screw the fatality / murder rates. 
why not? It is a character I created. Also, I said I "might" use him...Why is your main character that thing?
I agree the weapons are the sh*t! I find myself either wanting to be the Gantz samurai guy, that was awesome till he was killed off or the main vampire dude.I guess most (sane) people would agree with ya there, but I just want to get my hands on those toys. Screw the fatality / murder rates.
![]()
That is if I was stuck in that universe.

Thanks! Bugster!I voted for you.
How's life ghostE?

Well if I end up doing a web comic, it will be a humorous one... that is why I was thinking of using him. But I will keep thinking it over while I work on the art work I am doing now.I dunno, someone that looks cooler IMO.![]()

The crazy maniac from Psyren?Make a Yusuke-type character. =D
Thanks for stopping by and giving your opinion!Glad to see that your poll isn't gone, i was afraid that it would be gone ,i had no internet connection here and couldn't check it till now>< Honestly thats one tough poll that you got there mainly due to one reason; internet access and computer.
As much as i love One Piece's adventure and Naruto's jutsu and the other universes, many of my favourates doesn't have internet access and computer.
Naruto- The justus are awesome , but there doesn't seem much adventure in it and you know no internet access...
HxH- This one has internet access ,computers and there are some pretty cool place to explore. But still since i havn't finish reading ....
So i guess in the end i choose One Piece. It may not have internet access and computers but there are so so many places that i would love to explore. Though i wouldnt want to be a pirate ( i dun wana die ) or be a marine ( no way man ) i just wanna be an explorer and go on adventure with my friends
Yeah like I stated, I would like to be in OP or FT!I too chose OP world, so much to do and see. I'd love to go to Skypiea or Sabaody Archipelago.
Hey ghostE, it's the first time I've posted here, though I found out you were mod for FT a while ago...so, nice to meet you![]()
Thanks for stopping by my thread, don't be stranger! 
well we will see... the creation of it is still a bit off in the horizon.Yu Yu Hakusho. :O
I wish I had an answer for you about that... but sadly I don't get to go places for holidays or vacations too much.ISit?! man that brings back memories from a very tormented childhood, nah just kidding it's still a torment.
@ghostE: what's your fave holiday destination?



Awww poor you, it's okay...well we will see... the creation of it is still a bit off in the horizon.
I wish I had an answer for you about that... but sadly I don't get to go places for holidays or vacations too much.
I am currently broke and without a job... so I am stuck in the midwest.![]()
)
Humorous is the idea!Make him an aloof character that gives a shit about nothing. Humorous.![]()

yeah hopefully I might have some good news about my job situation this coming week!Awww poor you, it's okay...

No problem!So tell me then about your current project? how long have you been working on it?(I'm sorru but I don't really wanna flick back all the pages)


I want to go to Brazil damn it! 

Yo Bugster!Yo ghostE,
Done!VOTE FOR BUG!!!

uh-huh...Anyway...
since 1992.So your stuck in the midwest, hey?![]()
why Brazil? I want to go to Japan!I'm stuck here in the UK as well.I want to go to Brazil damn it!
![]()

started Beelzebub... thanks to Aki.Have you started any new manga, recently?

still in the planning stage! I am trying to get this epic One Piece fanart done that is waaaaaay over due!How's the Buggy avatar looking?
scary!If anyone else is reading this: VOTE FOR ~BUGGY*FLY~
If your a "guest" reading this,f**kingregister nowyou b*tchand vote for ~Buggy*Fly~

your welcome!Thank you.
Out!Peace.![]()
Later, Bugster!See ya later ghostE!

did you read any other strips on that site?Interesting. But try to make him like, stupidly careless. =D So interesting.
