ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

why what?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Why is your main character that thing?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Wow! Most people would pick universes that did not have such a high fatality rate!! Gantz is a place where you would have to be Kei to survive, even then he has died a couple of times already! :)
I guess most (sane :eyeroll ) people would agree with ya there, but I just want to get my hands on those toys. Screw the fatality / murder rates. :p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Why is your main character that thing?
why not? It is a character I created. Also, I said I "might" use him...

what is it you think I should use?

I guess most (sane :eyeroll ) people would agree with ya there, but I just want to get my hands on those toys. Screw the fatality / murder rates. :p
I agree the weapons are the sh*t! I find myself either wanting to be the Gantz samurai guy, that was awesome till he was killed off or the main vampire dude. :) That is if I was stuck in that universe.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I voted for you. :)

How's life ghostE?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I dunno, someone that looks cooler IMO. :s
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I voted for you. :)

How's life ghostE?
Thanks! Bugster! :D

Same ol, same ol... still looking for work and trying to get some artwork done.

I dunno, someone that looks cooler IMO. :s
Well if I end up doing a web comic, it will be a humorous one... that is why I was thinking of using him. But I will keep thinking it over while I work on the art work I am doing now.
 

hdiuy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1,885
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Glad to see that your poll isn't gone, i was afraid that it would be gone ,i had no internet connection here and couldn't check it till now>< Honestly thats one tough poll that you got there mainly due to one reason; internet access and computer.

As much as i love One Piece's adventure and Naruto's jutsu and the other universes, many of my favourates doesn't have internet access and computer.

Naruto- The justus are awesome , but there doesn't seem much adventure in it and you know no internet access...

HxH- This one has internet access ,computers and there are some pretty cool place to explore. But still since i havn't finish reading ....

So i guess in the end i choose One Piece. It may not have internet access and computers but there are so so many places that i would love to explore. Though i wouldnt want to be a pirate ( i dun wana die ) or be a marine ( no way man ) i just wanna be an explorer and go on adventure with my friends
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Make a Yusuke-type character. =D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I too chose OP world, so much to do and see. I'd love to go to Skypiea or Sabaody Archipelago.

Hey ghostE, it's the first time I've posted here, though I found out you were mod for FT a while ago...so, nice to meet you :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Make a Yusuke-type character. =D
The crazy maniac from Psyren?

Glad to see that your poll isn't gone, i was afraid that it would be gone ,i had no internet connection here and couldn't check it till now>< Honestly thats one tough poll that you got there mainly due to one reason; internet access and computer.

As much as i love One Piece's adventure and Naruto's jutsu and the other universes, many of my favourates doesn't have internet access and computer.

Naruto- The justus are awesome , but there doesn't seem much adventure in it and you know no internet access...

HxH- This one has internet access ,computers and there are some pretty cool place to explore. But still since i havn't finish reading ....

So i guess in the end i choose One Piece. It may not have internet access and computers but there are so so many places that i would love to explore. Though i wouldnt want to be a pirate ( i dun wana die ) or be a marine ( no way man ) i just wanna be an explorer and go on adventure with my friends
Thanks for stopping by and giving your opinion! :D

You gotta be a pirate if you are going to be in OP! One with a DF ability too!

I too chose OP world, so much to do and see. I'd love to go to Skypiea or Sabaody Archipelago.

Hey ghostE, it's the first time I've posted here, though I found out you were mod for FT a while ago...so, nice to meet you :)
Yeah like I stated, I would like to be in OP or FT! :D Thanks for stopping by my thread, don't be stranger!

As you can see from past post, I am up to talk about anything.

Yeah I mod the FT section as well as the Reborn section. I actually started Reborn first and just in the past 2 months been modding FT.

Nice to meet you too! :grin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Yu Yu Hakusho. :O
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

ISit?! man that brings back memories from a very tormented childhood, nah just kidding it's still a torment.

@ghostE: what's your fave holiday destination?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Yu Yu Hakusho. :O
well we will see... the creation of it is still a bit off in the horizon.

ISit?! man that brings back memories from a very tormented childhood, nah just kidding it's still a torment.

@ghostE: what's your fave holiday destination?
I wish I had an answer for you about that... but sadly I don't get to go places for holidays or vacations too much. :(

I am currently broke and without a job... so I am stuck in the midwest. :scry
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Make him an aloof character that gives a shit about nothing. Humorous. :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

well we will see... the creation of it is still a bit off in the horizon.

I wish I had an answer for you about that... but sadly I don't get to go places for holidays or vacations too much. :(

I am currently broke and without a job... so I am stuck in the midwest.
:scry
Awww poor you, it's okay...

So tell me then about your current project? how long have you been working on it?(I'm sorru but I don't really wanna flick back all the pages :()
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Make him an aloof character that gives a shit about nothing. Humorous. :D
Humorous is the idea! :D

I am thinking something along the lines of what this guy does... but with my own sh*t going on.

Awww poor you, it's okay...
yeah hopefully I might have some good news about my job situation this coming week! :)

So tell me then about your current project? how long have you been working on it?(I'm sorru but I don't really wanna flick back all the pages :()
No problem!

Currently, I am finishing up my One Piece fanart that is waaaaaaay over due! It should be done this coming week hopefully!

After that I am doing about 6 custom avatars for some peps on here.

Then after that, work on some OC stuff & possibly start up a webcomic. :)
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Yo ghostE,

VOTE FOR BUG!!! :shakefist​

Anyway...

So your stuck in the midwest, hey? :blink
I'm stuck here in the UK as well. :scry I want to go to Brazil damn it! :crying
Have you started any new manga, recently?
How's the Buggy avatar looking?

If anyone else is reading this: VOTE FOR ~BUGGY*FLY~
If your a "guest" reading this, f**king register now you b*tch and vote for ~Buggy*Fly~

Thank you.

Peace. :zan

See ya later ghostE!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Interesting. But try to make him like, stupidly careless. =D So interesting.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Yo ghostE,
Yo Bugster!

Done! :D

Anyway...
uh-huh...

So your stuck in the midwest, hey? :blink
since 1992.
I'm stuck here in the UK as well. :scry I want to go to Brazil damn it! :crying
why Brazil? I want to go to Japan! :D

Have you started any new manga, recently?
started Beelzebub... thanks to Aki. :)

How's the Buggy avatar looking?
still in the planning stage! I am trying to get this epic One Piece fanart done that is waaaaaay over due! :s

If anyone else is reading this: VOTE FOR ~BUGGY*FLY~
If your a "guest" reading this, f**king register now you b*tch and vote for ~Buggy*Fly~
scary! :o

Thank you.
your welcome!

Out!

See ya later ghostE!
Later, Bugster! :)

Interesting. But try to make him like, stupidly careless. =D So interesting.
did you read any other strips on that site?

Remember, it is impossible to please all in life! :)

btw, are you having a sig crisis?
 
Top