ghostexiled's yaoi thread

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Nope. I tried.

Nope. I never have crisis.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

you might not... but your sig is having an identity crisis.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Prove it. D:
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

You know I can't... like I sit around screen capturing your Naruto sprites, Gohan sig and now your unknown hot chick sig, just for the hell of it. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Um, you do. So prove it, chica.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

sorry I never had a chance to get around to screen capturing your sigs... I was busy helping old ladies out of trees.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Why? BEtter they stay in trees off the road. <_<
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

because most of them are in trees over peoples parked cars and they are not wearing their "depends".
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Other people's problem.
They get free hair wash. \o/
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

don't come crying to me when you have a couple of granny's in trees above your car crapping all over it! :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I have a roof over my head. And I can pretend it's bird poop!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

except it won't be as small as bird crap and will stink a helluva lot more!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I'll put a condom on my car.

Better?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

make sure to use the "strawberry" flavored ones... I heard the lady cars dig those kind!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Nah, lubricated to make the poop slide off!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Yo Bugster!


Done! :D


uh-huh...


since 1992.

why Brazil? I want to go to Japan! :D....
I wanna go there too :(, but I heard it's ridiculously expensive?

Nah, lubricated to make the poop slide off!
WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? what direction has this conversation taken?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I love ghostE *as a friend*, he keeps it real 100%! :cool:

@ goldb - read the previous page, it's actually quite interesting how this little discussion developed....:amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I wanna go there too :(, but I heard it's ridiculously expensive?
You Queen's land guys have to tell me what is so interesting about Brazil? Is it cause you guys what to experience this?

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? what direction has this conversation taken?
Notice that M3J was the one that "took it there!"

I love ghostE *as a friend*, he keeps it real 100%! :cool:
Thanks brother man!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

I never took it anywhere. You did, condomboy!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

What's up? Are you planning to watch March Madness?

What do you think about Chuck today? I was sad that Casey was forced to leave and I'm hoping that it's only temporary since I haven't looked at the spoilers yet.
 
Top