I also do need a new car!
And I also need a new job \o/ .. I don't think it's that weird you think it is
And I also need a new job \o/ .. I don't think it's that weird you think it is



Noooo, I iz not ready. I still have so many things to do, so many things to see and so many things to do 
because it's just for fun? so yeah there...

I have 2 part-time jobs; one is as interpret and the other is in catering/hospitality and waiting....Things like what
Iirc you already have been on a trip through a lot of European coutries-something..
Now this is more then the most of us can prolly say.
B happy
goldb btw what was your job again :/
This shiz is fricking dangerous, I can't imagine how frightened the driver is in the Clio. Shocking!
[/goods]
Can we ever have a MangaHelpers gathering???
I remember seeing a video from one mod. gathering, The Boff was drunk and threw his shoes away I think. Think it was in Germany...sure. there are grand MH gatherings. I just don't know the record where more than 10 members actually met... I've seen meetings between 2-5 people, I think?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww xDDDD, driving ain't that scurry D:I actually have no desire to have one. Because I'm scared of driving. Right now I feel its really inconvenient that I can't drive, but the rare situations where I'd REALLY need one can't tip the scale vs the stress I undergo when driving.![]()
or id rather public transportation . cars are only funny when you are on a trip .
you would be even sorry that you ever bought a car
lol that'll keep you in shapei dont know how to drive a car either xD and im not willing to learn.i mean i dont really like cars , im all the way a bicycle personor id rather public transportation . cars are only funny when you are on a trip .
especially the traffic jam in istanbul omg you should really seeyou would be even sorry that you ever bought a car

It's so damn hot here, especially with El NiÑo and stuff. Just walking around with a little skin exposed would get you sunburnt and your skin peels off *shudders*

*converts, 50°F = 10°C*Ugh, see it has been unnaturally cold here in South Florida. Ever since the end of December it has been cold nearly every day. This morning, March 18, it was STILL less than 50 degrees out, near Miami! I really want to get some warm weather again... I'm missing my sandals
On the other hand, when it gets hot, it gets ridiculously hot, to the point where men are discussing whether they should put deodarant on their balls or not.


