Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I also do need a new car!
And I also need a new job \o/ .. I don't think it's that weird you think it is :amuse
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know , I mean I never had to really like really really get a job to get something :worrybunny
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Uhm.. Welcome to da real world then. : )
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:wtf Noooo, I iz not ready. I still have so many things to do, so many things to see and so many things to do :jk
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Are there certain threads where no matter how many time you post, your post count wont go up???
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, the fun forums :) because it's just for fun? so yeah there...
Hey everyone, just came back from a quick interpreting job a while ago, went okay but my client was a bit of twat...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Things like what :rolleyes:

Iirc you already have been on a trip through a lot of European coutries-something..
Now this is more then the most of us can prolly say. :D
B happy

goldb btw what was your job again :/
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Things like what :rolleyes:

Iirc you already have been on a trip through a lot of European coutries-something..
Now this is more then the most of us can prolly say. :D
B happy

goldb btw what was your job again :/
I have 2 part-time jobs; one is as interpret and the other is in catering/hospitality and waiting....
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Blind lorry driver!

:eek This shiz is fricking dangerous, I can't imagine how frightened the driver is in the Clio. Shocking!
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can we ever have a MangaHelpers gathering???
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
sure. there are grand MH gatherings. I just don't know the record where more than 10 members actually met... I've seen meetings between 2-5 people, I think?

[goods]Yep, I've been to one :noworry[/goods]

re: cars

I actually have no desire to have one. Because I'm scared of driving. Right now I feel its really inconvenient that I can't drive, but the rare situations where I'd REALLY need one can't tip the scale vs the stress I undergo when driving. :s
 
Last edited by a moderator:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Can we ever have a MangaHelpers gathering???
sure. there are grand MH gatherings. I just don't know the record where more than 10 members actually met... I've seen meetings between 2-5 people, I think?
I remember seeing a video from one mod. gathering, The Boff was drunk and threw his shoes away I think. Think it was in Germany... :headscratch
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I actually have no desire to have one. Because I'm scared of driving. Right now I feel its really inconvenient that I can't drive, but the rare situations where I'd REALLY need one can't tip the scale vs the stress I undergo when driving. :s
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww xDDDD, driving ain't that scurry D:
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
i dont know how to drive a car either xD and im not willing to learn.i mean i dont really like cars , im all the way a bicycle person :noworry or id rather public transportation . cars are only funny when you are on a trip .
especially the traffic jam in istanbul omg you should really see :omg you would be even sorry that you ever bought a car
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
good day isn't it


i dont know how to drive a car either xD and im not willing to learn.i mean i dont really like cars , im all the way a bicycle person :noworry or id rather public transportation . cars are only funny when you are on a trip .
especially the traffic jam in istanbul omg you should really see :omg you would be even sorry that you ever bought a car
lol that'll keep you in shape:tem
 
Last edited:

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
A car in europe is not required at all. i have been to europe many times and not once ever rented a car. you can use so many forms of transportation, that are actually cheap, it isnt worth getting, or renting, a car. USA is a little different. Car is required but it does help. Biking is healthier and a little excerise does the body good, but be careful for there is a driver out there who might not be paying attention, even if it is in Turkey.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You can't ride bikes too much here either or you'll die of heat stroke :XD It's so damn hot here, especially with El NiÑo and stuff. Just walking around with a little skin exposed would get you sunburnt and your skin peels off *shudders*
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yea i know. i live in brazil and i get a tan just by standing in the shade. Do you do anything else beside watch our every move???
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ugh, see it has been unnaturally cold here in South Florida. Ever since the end of December it has been cold nearly every day. This morning, March 18, it was STILL less than 50 degrees out, near Miami! I really want to get some warm weather again... I'm missing my sandals :(

On the other hand, when it gets hot, it gets ridiculously hot, to the point where men are discussing whether they should put deodarant on their balls or not.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ugh, see it has been unnaturally cold here in South Florida. Ever since the end of December it has been cold nearly every day. This morning, March 18, it was STILL less than 50 degrees out, near Miami! I really want to get some warm weather again... I'm missing my sandals :(

On the other hand, when it gets hot, it gets ridiculously hot, to the point where men are discussing whether they should put deodarant on their balls or not.
*converts, 50°F = 10°C*

……… :oh

It's been about 6-7°C perhaps a couple of days here this year (still only about 2 degrees in the morning when I go up. Everyone was overjoyed because we've had snow for about almost 5 months and it's never. fucking. going. away. :darn

It's started to rain/melt away now, though. I just wish it was spring already. Last year this time of year I was walking with just jeans, t-shirt and a shirt and didn't have to freeze. I can't remember the last time I could do that. :(

Still, it must be one big pain to live in a place where it's usually super hot and have to deal with weather like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top