ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

nobody was saying anything
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Please make sure to wear your underwear before posting in this thread!

Welcome to IRC!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Yeah I was on there last night and apart from chatting to M3J, it was a bit dead...
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

just updating people on my art progress... I am currently about 75% done with my long overdue One Piece fanart. :)

 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

just updating people on my art progress... I am currently about 75% done with my long overdue One Piece fanart. :)

Wow!! that's awesome! Are you doing all the shichibukais or just Jinbei? If that's 75%, how's the finished piece supposed to look?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

^Thanks! Just Jinbei for now... I would love to do all of the Warlords when I get time. But I have some other promised work to get done first! :)

I still have to do color values, shading and what not... then of course I have (what I think) will be a interesting and funny background planned.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Congratulations on getting 3rd in the Winter art contest. I voted for you but that still wasn't enough, but you will just have to do better next time. I did win 2nd place in the Autumn contest, but then again I wasn't up against you. xD

How about we both enter the Spring contest together and see who's that better artist?
(WTF did I just say, I'm going to be killed.)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Thanks buddy! I really did not pimp myself out like I am sure the others may have... plus the "boring" comment on my piece my have hurt me! :p

Sure I will enter it! :)

Did you look at my sneak peek of my OP art?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

I did take at look and your Jinbei is looking really cool. I would be the lazy type and if it was a symmetrical image, jut flip the picture in the middle and you're done. But you can't do it for this guy, his sash is only and one side and I still have no clue what the other 25% will be. xD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Jinbei is looking great, ghostE! You've done a great job! I can't wait to see the whole piece once it's finished. :)

What do you think of Stylo? Do you like it?
I wonder if you've heard any of Clipse's music? Cot Damn & Kinda Like A Big Deal are my favs.

Nas - Surviving The Times. One of the greatest hip hop tracks imo.

Sorry if I'm flooding your thread with music links. :darn I hope everything is going well for ya!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Thanks brother Bugzee! :)

I am always about the Gorillaz! The second is cool... 3rd is a dead link.

Nas is one of the greatest!

No problem... I am always game for new music!

btw, no real reason... I just find it kinda funny that people overseas dig gangsta rap. :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Was the Nas link dead? lol Here's another link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb84oCa-RGI&feature=related (I hope it works :s) I think it's a great song and defintely shows Nas's lyrical and rhyming abilities. :shakefist

Brother Bugzee :XD Thanks. :thumbs

Yea, it's popular here in Europe as well. Nas is number 1 in my books.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

No the Nas one worked fine... it was the 3rd one that was a dead one.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

^he is a prime example that I like some of his music (Kayne) but his personality sucks ass! :p

The song was cool.

I am digging it! I am curious as to why Boa has not been shown since Luffy went catatonic... I am mean she is really really in love and concerned about him. You would figure she would assist Jenbei in protecting Luffy?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

what are you doing there?
Ummm... Is that a trick question and how do I ANSWER that? :nuts

just updating people on my art progress... I am currently about 75% done with my long overdue One Piece fanart. :)
Nice sneak peak mate, it already looks f-n awesome. :thumbs
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Ummm... Is that a trick question and how do I ANSWER that? :nuts
haha... I did not mean to be offensive, if I was! It is just not everyday you hear about someone living in such an extreme place. I live in Missouri, USA and it gets pretty cold here... but I could only imagine how cold it is there... yeesh! :D

were you born there? Or are you there for work? I am curious. :)

Nice sneak peak mate, it already looks f-n awesome. :thumbs
Thanks, buddy! :) I hope to have it done soon!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

I just changed my location on the user cp mate, while i was editing my sig lines. :vbunny

I'm in Philly- it ain't that cold here. :XD
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

oh you trickster... so you have never been in Antarctica?

have you been here?
 
Top