Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You're not alchoholics, dummies.

If you were, you'd never even consider that you are one. :tem
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think you really become an alchoholic when you take to drinking large amounts by yourself, behind closed doors.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I think you really become an alchoholic when you take to drinking large amounts by yourself, behind closed doors.
Like when you down a bottle of rum by yourself while watching a movie alone? :oh
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm... I guess it depends on what state of mind you where in, and what movie you were watching.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Lol yeah, if I was you, I'd actually start worrying too :D
thank god

Luckily I'm not drinking hard drinks all by myself yet :d

Oh btw, haven't even drunk the bottle of Appleton Jamaican Rum yet I bought because of you lol
Asked a hard-drinking girl to drink with me on 4th April :jk hope one bottles be nuff though :d
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Appleton Jamaican Rum :nuts

Me like you even more now. :smile-big
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Jin if it turns out being for the loose.. I'm through with you :notrust

OHW! Gin anyone?..
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think one bottle of Jamaican rum should be more than enough. That stuff strong. Used to make my eyes water from just the smell as a kid (I wasn't drinking it, although my grandma does use it in cake mixture).
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Jin if it turns out being for the loose.. I'm through with you :notrust

OHW! Gin anyone?..
Hey, firstly blame the seller if your not satisfied with the rum after taking one shot. :p

Through with me? :D Awww. Don't say that. Otherwise...

 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Are you planning to go into the BUSINESS world Buggy or are you seeking something besides Business????
Everything is a business. ;)

@Current discussion: I've never had any type of gin that I can recall. No one in my family drinks gin. Not even my extended family from what I could remember.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hmmm... I guess it depends on what state of mind you where in, and what movie you were watching.
I wanted to get drunk while watching PotC. :lick
Lol yeah, if I was you, I'd actually start worrying too :D
thank god

Luckily I'm not drinking hard drinks all by myself yet :d

Oh btw, haven't even drunk the bottle of Appleton Jamaican Rum yet I bought because of you lol
Asked a hard-drinking girl to drink with me on 4th April :jk hope one bottles be nuff though :d
Buy one more bottle just to play it safe, never take chances with rum! :nod
Vodka > Rum.

100% confirmed by me :ninja
WRONG
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
personally i love to drink, but i hate drinking at home.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Drinking at home is waste, I only drink socially thoughl; at parties, with friends, etc. I haven't had a drink since I've been back from my trip, which has been nearly a month now...
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Don't forget the Drinks Drank Drunk Thread guys. ;) But yeah, drinking is more fun if done in social situations, imo. Nothing wrong with occasionally relaxing after work with a beer or glass of wine, though~

Anybody watching the NCAA men's basketball tournament? Are your brackets as busted as mine? :darn
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Anybody watching the NCAA men's basketball tournament? Are your brackets as busted as mine? :darn
Ive seen those bracket things, but i cant make head or tail over it. Can someone explain it?
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ive seen those bracket things, but i cant make head or tail over it. Can someone explain it?
Super simple: you guess which team will win! People usually enter bracket tournaments (work places are a pretty normal to have one and whatnot) where they have to guess the most right, and whoever gets the most right wins the pool.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Weapon_x......YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!Beer is first, ALWAYS, but Vodka is right up there!!!!! Who here has drank beer from all over the world?? which one do you like the best?? I have noticed brazilian beer is so smooth and light while american beer is tasteless and heavy!! is it just me??
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Bro' you must be high on crack if you think Rum bests Vodka :lmao
Once again wrong, ah to be young again.
I drink a lot of beer and when you do you need something that goes well with it, vodka doesn't work as well as rum. :noworry
Not to say that I don't like vodka, rum is just better.
You can drink both of them straight from the bottle but rum goes better with beer, rum wins. :pwned
Weapon_x......YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!Beer is first, ALWAYS, but Vodka is right up there!!!!! Who here has drank beer from all over the world?? which one do you like the best?? I have noticed brazilian beer is so smooth and light while american beer is tasteless and heavy!! is it just me??
I've had a variety of beers but I have to say that European beer is the best so far, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, UK.
Some Australian beers are nice aswell, can't remember the names though.. :headscratch
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top