You're not alchoholics, dummies.
If you were, you'd never even consider that you are one.
If you were, you'd never even consider that you are one.


Like when you down a bottle of rum by yourself while watching a movie alone?I think you really become an alchoholic when you take to drinking large amounts by yourself, behind closed doors.


hope one bottles be nuff though :d


Hey, firstly blame the seller if your not satisfied with the rum after taking one shot.Jin if it turns out being for the loose.. I'm through with you
OHW! Gin anyone?..

Awww. Don't say that. Otherwise...
Everything is a business.Are you planning to go into the BUSINESS world Buggy or are you seeking something besides Business????

Vodka > Rum.Like when you down a bottle of rum by yourself while watching a movie alone?![]()

I wanted to get drunk while watching PotC.Hmmm... I guess it depends on what state of mind you where in, and what movie you were watching.

Buy one more bottle just to play it safe, never take chances with rum!Lol yeah, if I was you, I'd actually start worrying too
thank god
Luckily I'm not drinking hard drinks all by myself yet :d
Oh btw, haven't even drunk the bottle of Appleton Jamaican Rum yet I bought because of you lol
Asked a hard-drinking girl to drink with me on 4th Aprilhope one bottles be nuff though :d

WRONGVodka > Rum.
100% confirmed by me![]()
But yeah, drinking is more fun if done in social situations, imo. Nothing wrong with occasionally relaxing after work with a beer or glass of wine, though~
Ive seen those bracket things, but i cant make head or tail over it. Can someone explain it?Anybody watching the NCAA men's basketball tournament? Are your brackets as busted as mine?![]()
Super simple: you guess which team will win! People usually enter bracket tournaments (work places are a pretty normal to have one and whatnot) where they have to guess the most right, and whoever gets the most right wins the pool.Ive seen those bracket things, but i cant make head or tail over it. Can someone explain it?
Bro' you must be high on crack if you think Rum bests VodkaWRONG

Once again wrong, ah to be young again.Bro' you must be high on crack if you think Rum bests Vodka![]()


I've had a variety of beers but I have to say that European beer is the best so far, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, UK.Weapon_x......YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!Beer is first, ALWAYS, but Vodka is right up there!!!!! Who here has drank beer from all over the world?? which one do you like the best?? I have noticed brazilian beer is so smooth and light while american beer is tasteless and heavy!! is it just me??
