RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Are you as horny as I am? :)
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Jes. :cool:
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Whoever moved Kaiten's posts, don't do it again.
Can only be one guy.
I am too :cool:

Anyway how's it going with that business of yours that you were talking about with such energy a while back?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

^it's not like I asked u in first place or at all..
go back to your own Linkin Park thread :yelling
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Can only be one guy.

Anyway how's it going with that business of yours that you were talking about with such energy a while back?
I know. I'm coming for him :ninja

It's going great, working on the website and stuff :) Will put more energy on it during the summer....


/me is thinking of getting Borderlines
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

I wish Aki recorded your voice so I could hear it over and over and over. T_T
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

<3

I wish you were Indian :-/ That'd be cool.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

Why? You'd make fun of me. :(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

Well, after all, you're Indian. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

No, you.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

Ur face
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

urvag
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

So, planning on getting laid this weekend?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

Only if you're there to give me morale support.
What about you?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

You know there's a chick, her boyfriend slapped her.
U see the connection?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

No, I'm not Milly. Staying in tonight, writing exam tomorrow and then I will chill with some MALE mates so I hope for my sake I won't get lucky. :d

I don't see the connection Evil.. :o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

Yeah, but what does she have to do with this? o.O
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

Uhmmmm..... Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted
Re: Blai's Dungeon - [highlight]Rated R: Restricted[/highlight]


Anyway good luck 2mrw <3
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

I'm tired. I blame the alcohol... and the immigrants.

Thanks <3 ur going clubbing 2moz?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top