RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

maybe. I dont know how to get there ahahaha. I think I uninstalled my irc for two years now. :p
Awh, It's totally worth it. You can join through the "Community Chat" box in the top-right corner of the page. I won't try to force you into it though

Ever since I started on culinary I really didn't like doing desserts. I mean, it's meh. It's like... so... gay. Hahaha. Plus, I don't have the patience to be ever good at pastry. LOL

I mean, being in the hot kitchen was already a sure thing for me. I experienced a month in the pastry kitchen in the hotel, and it was a very painful experience ahahah.
What are you going to specialize in then? ;>

I've already caught up. Even with vampire knight, :p What are your plans? What major are you thinking of taking?
Ooh, I need to catch up with vampire knight ¬¬ I stopped right after the big ball, after zero's a hunter and yuki's a fullblood. Is it awesome after that?
I'm thinking of majoring in politics and minor in history. Or major in history minor in politics. And if I won't get accepted at neither I'm going to study sound production with an unknown minor :p .
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

What are you going to specialize in then? ;>
definitely asian. I started trying Japanese for my menu project, because I plan to go to Japan for my out-of-country-job-training.


Ooh, I need to catch up with vampire knight ¬¬ I stopped right after the big ball, after zero's a hunter and yuki's a fullblood. Is it awesome after that?
I'm thinking of majoring in politics and minor in history. Or major in history minor in politics. And if I won't get accepted at neither I'm going to study sound production with an unknown minor :p .
It does get quite interesting, in a character's perspective. I mean, not the story is super cool because it does get confusing, but the anguish is so... deep, and I empathize a lot.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

definitely asian. I started trying Japanese for my menu project, because I plan to go to Japan for my out-of-country-job-training.

Oh, nice, heave you read Addicted to Curry yet? Best cooking manga of the 21st century, you'll love it! :D
How long'll you be in Japan?

It does get quite interesting, in a character's perspective. I mean, not the story is super cool because it does get confusing, but the anguish is so... deep, and I empathize a lot.
yeah, I stopped because I got confused and didn't really understand what was going on... But if it's super deep now I might pick it up again :d I like anguish, agony and depressed mangas. makes me feel better *mwahaha* <-- In other words, their agony is my salvation \o/
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Okay, I'm taking Addicted to Curry into consideration.

I'll need a minimum of 6 months training outside the country, and I chose Japan because my sister is also there.

But I'm not sure yet when I can go because i need to understand Japanese and speak the language first. :shakefist
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Awesome, you won't regret it. Addicted to Curry is one of the best mangas I've read overall. It's on Edited Manga hiatus atm because NCIS dropped it and VillageIdiot just picked it up and needs staff to complete it.
Ooh, you're planning on staying perm. in Japan after grad.? \o/

Go go learn Japanese already :shakefist
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

um, nope. 6 months is all I need, so I don't plan to stay there permanently and upset the balance of nature hehe.

I actually like to settle here in the philippines and build my career here. I just need the experience.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Oh, I thought you were going to make your training there because you wanted to live there later on. Nice, nice, what are you aiming for with your career?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

*admires your set* Very secksy indeed!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

It's almost as awesome as yours, brother :ninja
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

blai, I plan to put up my own restaurant, but before that, get a lot of experience. And not just any restaurant that can make ends meet, I want a restaurant empire. :kukuku
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Oh, how's the system in the Philippines? Favouring capitalism?:kukuku
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Well, see, there's where my sister would come in. I'll let her think about all the logistics. I'll just cook the food, thanks. :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

:spank

Sheesha? Yes or no.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

yes. i have a twinheader at home. not using it often tho (like once a month max)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

You sexy devil, where have you been these last two days? =(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Prepared to live.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Blaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

How is life treating you? What are you doing lately, you are not so active lately? You like traveling? If yes, which country you like to visit?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

You have your epic ava back! \o/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

You have your epic ava back! \o/
I know, it's awesome, I just had to have it again ^^

Blaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

How is life treating you? What are you doing lately, you are not so active lately? You like traveling? If yes, which country you like to visit?
Hey toc! It's going good, found a nice large apartment of 80m2 I'm going to share with a mate in July and I just applied to my bachelors a couple of days ago, I'm learning more advanced coding and finishing up six courses due to next week before I can relax and be more active here. :)

Yes, I love traveling, I've been in a lot of countries, the country that's next on my list is either Peru or Kenya and the country I'm looking forward to visit again is Hungary this summer and South Africa sometime next year.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Whoever moved Kaiten's posts, don't do it again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top