- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F
I'm thinking of majoring in politics and minor in history. Or major in history minor in politics. And if I won't get accepted at neither I'm going to study sound production with an unknown minor
.
Awh, It's totally worth it. You can join through the "Community Chat" box in the top-right corner of the page. I won't try to force you into it thoughmaybe. I dont know how to get there ahahaha. I think I uninstalled my irc for two years now.![]()
What are you going to specialize in then? ;>Ever since I started on culinary I really didn't like doing desserts. I mean, it's meh. It's like... so... gay. Hahaha. Plus, I don't have the patience to be ever good at pastry. LOL
I mean, being in the hot kitchen was already a sure thing for me. I experienced a month in the pastry kitchen in the hotel, and it was a very painful experience ahahah.
Ooh, I need to catch up with vampire knight ¬¬ I stopped right after the big ball, after zero's a hunter and yuki's a fullblood. Is it awesome after that?I've already caught up. Even with vampire knight,What are your plans? What major are you thinking of taking?
I'm thinking of majoring in politics and minor in history. Or major in history minor in politics. And if I won't get accepted at neither I'm going to study sound production with an unknown minor
.





