- Joined
- Oct 4, 2009
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Regarding the discussion on Rio, I think that sadly her importance was downplayed a lot in the eyes of the readers, by having her get kidnapped not once, but twice in the course of the first 10 chapters. D:
But she is quite cool. Unlike most female mains she can actually fend for herself (She is quite strong too actually. Remember her slapping Arago? And then tackling that criminal when it was first revealed she joined the police?) but also she doesn't agree to every one of the main character's whims. So props to Rio.
Then onto the new chapter. Really liked the art. And as I mentioned last week, I find the design of Demon Seth to be awesome.
Still, a lot of questions remain, so I'm even more excited about all that is to come. 
But she is quite cool. Unlike most female mains she can actually fend for herself (She is quite strong too actually. Remember her slapping Arago? And then tackling that criminal when it was first revealed she joined the police?) but also she doesn't agree to every one of the main character's whims. So props to Rio.

Then onto the new chapter. Really liked the art. And as I mentioned last week, I find the design of Demon Seth to be awesome.

As was mentioned by Katsuri above, Arago's power is more good than evil it seems. Which I found interesting. We already knew it can absorb the life of things it touches, but it wouldn't surprise me if it would work in the opposite direction as well (once Arago learns to control it).
