Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

roawr. Love the songs.

Dunno. Kishore Kumar, Udit Narayan, Abhijeet, Mukesh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Atif Aslam, Vinod Rathod, and etc. Yours?


Nayak nahiiiii, khalnayak hoon main!
hmm I know Atif Aslam, he writes some pretty good songs. Otherwise lol, I haven't listened to a song from a Bollywood movie in ages.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

But I bashed back so we're even :3
You have? You suck at bashing.

hmm I know Atif Aslam, he writes some pretty good songs. Otherwise lol, I haven't listened to a song from a Bollywood movie in ages.
He sings well too.
And you should. <_< Some are good.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Hi
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Edit FTW.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I don't. I'm awesome when it comes to subtle polite bashing that 9.5/10 times goes unnoticed. That's the type of bashing that is awesome, because sometimes people might even thank you for your opinion, when your opinion really was that they're retarded ;D

Also, I think I passed :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Hi
Nah I've learnt my lesson, only clicked once this time:amuse...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I don't. I'm awesome when it comes to subtle polite bashing that 9.5/10 times goes unnoticed. That's the type of bashing that is awesome, because sometimes people might even thank you for your opinion, when your opinion really was that they're retarded ;D

Also, I think I passed :worrybunny
Lies. I can notice your bashing. D:

Also, good news. :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

roawr. Love the songs.

Dunno. Kishore Kumar, Udit Narayan, Abhijeet, Mukesh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Atif Aslam, Vinod Rathod, and etc. Yours?


Nayak nahiiiii, khalnayak hoon main!
Cool.

I don't really have a favourite but I would say Vinod has a few good tunes. One name; Lata. I prefer listening to classical indian instrumentals as oppose to one's with lyrics. I love the sound of the live instuments in most indian songs. :)

Meh.

You've watched Slumdog Millionaire, right?
What did you think of the OST?
This is cool.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Lata Mangeskar?

I have.
What's OST?

It is kinda cool, s'not bad. Vinod Rathod is underrated IMO. Kumar Sanu is good, like Mohammad Rafi, but both were overrated compared to their counterpart, Udit Narayan/Kishore Kumar.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Nah I've learnt my lesson, only clicked once this time:amuse...
Its funnier when you click all the way to the end :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Lata Mangeskar?

I have.
What's OST?

It is kinda cool, s'not bad. Vinod Rathod is underrated IMO. Kumar Sanu is good, like Mohammad Rafi, but both were overrated compared to their counterpart, Udit Narayan/Kishore Kumar.
Yep. The one and only.

Awesome.
Original SoundTrack. Dummy.
What did you think of the soundtrack?
Everyone were raving about Jai Ho & Paper Planes but I thought this was pure awesomeness.

Kinda cool? It's great! Did you listen to the whole track?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Its funnier when you click all the way to the end :D
Or just quote and see. <_<

Yep. The one and only.

Awesome.
Original SoundTrack. Dummy.
What did you think of the soundtrack?
Everyone were raving about Jai Ho & Paper Planes but I thought this was pure awesomeness.

Kinda cool? It's great! Did you listen to the whole track?
She's awesome. But nowadays I prefer Sunidhi.
Oh, it was meh. Never really cared for it.

I did. I prefer songs like Tu Cheez Badi Hai or Khaike Paan Banaras (Kishore edition). Romantic songs can be good, but I'm too young at heart. :(
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Helloooooooo!

Been a while buddy. How are you? I was asking 3c about his opinion about Naruto vs. Dark Naruto (Daruto as 3c put) on IRC after you left, with out saying goodbye boooooo. Anyways, your thoughts?

Do you mostly listen Indian songs? Whose your favorite male singer?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

HA! Finished the paper ten to seven am, I pwn! :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Helloooooooo!

Been a while buddy. How are you? I was asking 3c about his opinion about Naruto vs. Dark Naruto (Daruto as 3c put) on IRC after you left, with out saying goodbye boooooo. Anyways, your thoughts?

Do you mostly listen Indian songs? Whose your favorite male singer?
Hi there. And it has been a while. :( You should drop by more often. I'm doing blah, I hate heat. What about you?
Naruto vs. Dark Naruto was pretty good, it gave new dimension to Naruto. But the way it ended left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. What about you? And I did say good bye, I just left quickly. v.v

I do. And I listed my favorites above. Too lazy to bother to remember. T_T

HA! Finished the paper ten to seven am, I pwn! :3
Congrats! =D How did it go?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

50% sure I'll fail the course.. ._.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Don't fail. Pass, man. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I want to, but I prolly wont. :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Why so negative? =[
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Come on Blai; we're rooting for ya!! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top