Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
? i thought stein and them were with shinigami
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lolwut canon genderbend. Soul looks pretty hawt >__>

and Tsubaki looks so badass. Kid's probably gonna be insane by the time they reach him though
 

JustMax

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So I didn't understand. How many "books" do they have to get through until they reach Kidd?
And the Succubus in this manga is quite likely the hottest version of a succubus I've ever seen @_@

Who else thinks Black Star is going to start fooling around with his new... Things XD
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So I didn't understand. How many "books" do they have to get through until they reach Kidd?
And the Succubus in this manga is quite likely the hottest version of a succubus I've ever seen @_@

Who else thinks Black Star is going to start fooling around with his new... Things XD
i think just 7 one per sin maybe:blink
 

JustMax

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh, interesting. Yeah the "lust" part and talking of sins made me think there would be the seven deadly sins.
I'm really interested in seeing what's going to happen since it looks like every sin affects the people personally(kinda like brainwashes them).
Black Star + Wrath = Dead everything in the world of Souleater XD
Though I think Pride would be more fitting of Black Star.
Sloth for Soul :D

So who are all the people that went along?
BS, Tsubaki, Maka, SE, Kilik, Fire, Thunder... Is that all?
Hmm...
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Honestly, Black Star and Kilik look great as girls, And Tsubaki and Maka aren't that bad either. I suppose that Kidd would be in the pride chapter, Considering that'll probably be the strongest of the sins. I can't wait to learn more about these great old ones and the one whom Kidd seems to know. From the way it spoke, It sounded like Eibon may still be around somewhere.
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh, interesting. Yeah the "lust" part and talking of sins made me think there would be the seven deadly sins.
I'm really interested in seeing what's going to happen since it looks like every sin affects the people personally(kinda like brainwashes them).
Black Star + Wrath = Dead everything in the world of Souleater XD
Though I think Pride would be more fitting of Black Star.
Sloth for Soul :D

So who are all the people that went along?
BS, Tsubaki, Maka, SE, Kilik, Fire, Thunder... Is that all?
Hmm...
idk i think in pride they might split up over a dumb argument but i wonder how gluttony will turn out lol
 

Mido-ban

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
good chapter!!

we'll discover another chapters, two exactly: Gluttony and Envy

well I'm waiting for the translation! I can't wait :darn
 

LeDuck

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
295
Reaction score
147
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't click if you haven't read 73 yet^^
First I thought it would take them too long for every sin, but it feels a little bit rushed. There wasn't really any challenge and just saying they want to go to the next chapter feels a bit cheap. Though it was hilarious killing the pig and eating it at the same time.
 

MackSasu2010

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
661
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
anyone knows how to get the raw per share or perfect dark? Plis I Will Be Grateful. Thanks.
 

Aikidoka

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
758
Reaction score
498
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyone else feel a bit disturbed by the way they just killed and ate a sentient creature like it was nothing? Sort of dark IMO.
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
i think wrath will be very interesting!:)


Anyone else feel a bit disturbed by the way they just killed and ate a sentient creature like it was nothing? Sort of dark IMO.
no i'm desensitized by media entertainment:darn
 
Last edited:

samsung0015

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
Thailand
I to like soul eater and thank you
 

JustMax

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh btw if anyone missed it, chapter 74 is scanlated by mangastream.
You can read it on their website :)
 

Nagumo

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
156
Reaction score
135
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It just occurred to me - what would've happened if Chrona'd been around in the Lust chapter? What does a reverse-gender Chrona look like?
 

LeDuck

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
295
Reaction score
147
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
About the same like Maka?
 

Nagumo

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
156
Reaction score
135
Gender
Male
Country
United States
About the same like Maka?
The whole point is that Chrona is androgynous - it hasn't been revealed yet whether Chrona's male or female. So would he/she look the same with a switched gender?
 

LeDuck

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
295
Reaction score
147
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think it was stated a lot that Chrona is female (in the Anime anyway, but that doesn't really count), most of the chapters from soul eater were removed, because of the license, but maybe I can back it up later. Though you're forgetting another point here, if you can't decide if a person is a boy or a girl, what makes you think you can tell it after he/she switched genders (unless he becomes like black star :P)?
 

Nagumo

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
156
Reaction score
135
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's my whole point - wouldn't Chrona not change at all?

And trust me, Chrona's gender is unknown. I've translated some 40 chapters of Soul Eater and have had to use every grammatical trick I know to avoid using 'him/her' 'he/she' etc.
I think it was stated a lot that Chrona is female (in the Anime anyway, but that doesn't really count), most of the chapters from soul eater were removed, because of the license, but maybe I can back it up later. Though you're forgetting another point here, if you can't decide if a person is a boy or a girl, what makes you think you can tell it after he/she switched genders (unless he becomes like black star :P)?
 
Top