- Joined
- Feb 15, 2010
- Messages
- 313
- Reaction score
- 63
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I only marathoned this series recently... and now I'm sad to read its last chapter.
Before reading this chapter I thought the battle wasn't over yet, I was kinda surprised to see it was the case.
The ending is really nice, not perfect but still quite good and we got to see the aftermath of the battle, contrary to sometimes when a story ends too abruptly.
Definitely gonna miss Soul Eater.
Before reading this chapter I thought the battle wasn't over yet, I was kinda surprised to see it was the case.
The ending is really nice, not perfect but still quite good and we got to see the aftermath of the battle, contrary to sometimes when a story ends too abruptly.
Definitely gonna miss Soul Eater.
and...
