Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@riki - I'm sure my family will take the usual 1~2 trips to the beach every year. No plans on a job.

@Blai - I enjoy chilling too. :3

@TOC - The three friends paid $28 in the end. So the manager takes 5 out the original 30 so it should be 25. But we have a bad waiter. So the guests back 3, the waiter has 2 and the manager has 25 making it 30. So where is the missing 1, well it's a 1/3 fraction since the 28/9 = 9.333. Did I get the puzzle right in my weird sense of logic?

What the hell, I just hit reply and people already answered my question. :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Everyone is being a spoilsport. :p

Anyway, how are the kittens? I hope Lenalee isn't pregnant again. ^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

off course anyone can reply. Cblitz explain it a little more.
:D
Well thanks for ruining my question you two. I hope you are wrong.
:mad

@Blai - I enjoy chilling too. :3
Then why do you study? :oh

What the hell, I just hit reply and people already answered my question. :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling
1. You were absolutely right, it's a matter of decimals.
2. Sorry, I can't resist those questions :3
3. You look hawter than normal today, is that a new pair of jeans?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@riki - All the kittens are doing great. Very playful and running around then they collapse somewhere and take a nap. Everything is done in synchronization, eating, sleeping, and pooping.

@Blai - I enjoy chilling right now because I'm on summer vacation. :3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Awww...are you planning to keep them or give them away for adoption?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

What happened with your thread? Is it the summer vacation kicking in?

I thought you'd be tanning (remembers the red pic from last summer) outside with your laptop while browsing MH :3
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Been a while since I've visited your thread. How's life treating ya? I've been in the mood for a really funny movie lately but can't think of any that are worthwhile, have any suggestions?

Great Sig btw!
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Very funny and all that but hurr is my thing >,>
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@riki - I'm going to give most of them away. They will find good homes since my family knows some other cats lovers. There's one that looks just like Simba. :3

@blai - I'm really lazy replying to my thread, it just depends.
I'm carefully tanning this year, only short 30-45 minutes outside. Lots of thunderstorms are rain have been in the way, plus it can't be too hot, my laptop doesn't enjoy heat.

@A_I - There's Sherk Forever After, you might think another one of these movies is too much but it has Puss n Boots all big and fat. He is even more cute and adorable. Now I've watched previews of Get Him to the Greek, if you like Jonah Hill or Russell Brand, that's a movie for you.

@Drmke - You showed that pic to everyone on irc. My cats would kill that dog.

@Evil - Nope, only really big files, best chance is to download youtube videos.

I would like to introduce everyone to a brand new new smiley. : aki :aki
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Ha, carefully tanning, noob. Do what I do, put some sunscreen on and fall asleep. Satisfying result 8/10. The other two are going to kill you though. :3

Oh, and lazy replying ftw!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Are you going to keep the one that looks like Simba?

BTW, I like that new smiley. :thumbs
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

I found your song!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@Blai - It's impossible for me to fall asleep while tanning, I need a bed with pillows.
I don't mind staying awake, listening to music while getting skin cancer, ah, good times.

@riki - Yes, that kitten is absolutely staying with me. The others, no so much. :/

@Ghost - That's nice.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Hey Aki!

Whats going on in life? Planning something for vacations? Do you like traveling?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Nice sig! :thumbs Did you draw that picture or did someone else?

Are you going to name the kitten Simba II (like Lisa does with Snowball) or something else?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@TOC - Life, it's good, I've been taking it easy. I hear the moon is lovely this time of year. Lots of open space as far as the eye can see. You can get an awesome tan within a second if you don't wear a space suit. The only problem is it's very expensive. I'll need to contact NASA so I can catch a flight on the next shuttle.

@riki - Heehee, no, this sig is like all the other ones, I find an image I like and add transparency around the selected target. This image is from one of my favorite WSJ covers. Whenever they have the entire cast on the cover it's the best.

I've been calling him Simba, he looks like a carbon copy, it's scary, in a good way, even though Lisa has mad naming skills.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

HEY!!! WHERE THE ********** HAVE YOU BEEN?!!! GET ON IRC NOA YOU &&&& MOTHA %%%%%%% $$$$ %%%%% OCTOPUS'S ###### WITH A BANANA hamack AND ^^^^^^^ AND A CLOWN BLOWING UP YOU D@@@@ UNTIL IT ((((( ON )))))) YOUR !!!!!!! AND THEN I @@@@@@@ ON YOU!!!!
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Go on IRC (early) or else...

:ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck :ck
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top