Shounen Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

Pandora Hearts: 19th century or 18th century?

  • 19th century

    Votes: 13 35.1%
  • 18th century

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Only the author knows it! xD

    Votes: 19 51.4%

  • Total voters
    37

Heat Salamance

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Any news of a Pandora Hearts Raw? I wanna know what happens next!!!

POOR GIL!!! He's already got the Raven in him. I don't want him to be taken over by Glen! DO NOT WANT!!! And poor Vincent. All he wanted was to help his brother who cared for him. He was just too young to realize the extent of the consequences of what he was doing. Wah, I wanna know what happens next!!!!

Edit: Speaking of Pandora Hearts news, Pandora Hearts 40 scanalation by Black Abyss is out!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I wonder what's happening to Gill now?! he's feeling so much awful pain in his left hand, and this is the second time I guess Break mentions this thing about Gill using his own hands to heart the people he loves most or something......... he was like having something similar to a mental breakdown due to his lost memories coming back but he went all crazy after this meeting with Zai, I feel sorry for him, he had o live with the fact that Zai through Oz to the Abyss and no one believed him....
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gil's probably still in his emotional breakdown state. Very sad life for him. Probably very sad death. But at least there is symmetry.

I really like Eliot. I think Glen somehow passed on to Eliot like Jack to Oz. But the chains were distributed and might wnt to return to Glen. So the Raven chain may be upset with Gilbert?
 

ketorin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
137
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think that Gil has almost a split personality type thing, maybe not a full split personality. Since he always seems nice but sometimes he just wants to kill certain people.

Elliot is most likely the person for Glen since he has those dreams and all and has Glen's sword. The weird thing is why is Elliot having dreams of the past while Oz isn't? And also Oz looks almost exactly like Jack but Elliot looks almost nothing like Glen(other than the thin eyes, and even those aren't fully the same)
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Maybe someone triggered Gil's mind to have that urge to kill.
Anyway, elliot's dreams (and even presence) might help oz against his enemies (or maybe it's gil, the other way around)...

*nuff spec ...i think*
 

king_crimson-

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
529
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Elliot is most likely the person for Glen since he has those dreams and all and has Glen's sword. The weird thing is why is Elliot having dreams of the past while Oz isn't? And also Oz looks almost exactly like Jack but Elliot looks almost nothing like Glen(other than the thin eyes, and even those aren't fully the same)
elliot apparently isn't blood-related to glenn, he's just a random container for him, whereas oz is directly blood-related to jack, which explains why they look so alike
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
elliot apparently isn't blood-related to glenn, he's just a random container for him, whereas oz is directly blood-related to jack, which explains why they look so alike
yup, I wonder why choosing Eliot to be his container, because I don't really think that Glen would make any random choice for his new container, I think there's a good reason for that, maybe Eliot is somehow related to this person that Glen wrote the song for?!
 

Heat Salamance

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The next chapter doesn't come out until September 16-18 (don't remember which)... Wah...

Anyway, it could be that Eliot is related to Lacie, but why would Glen want to inhabit the descendent of his most important person (at least she seems that important)? Maybe Eliot is an intermediate for Glen to use to possess Gil. After all Eliot still has his mind and according to the hodded lady (who I think is Lady Brahma, or however you spell that name. The manga hinted at this.) who spoke with young Vincent, when Glen possess a new body, the process destroys the soul of the person possessed.

And about Gil, I think Bipolar would more fitting. The combination of Vincent's words followed by his talk with Jack and the recurring memories of his past from 100 years ago is messing up Gil's head. He's losing his grip on reality. Poor Gil! :(

Hey, I just thought about this. You know that Glen had 4 or 5 chains in his body right? (I forget the exact number.) What if each 4 Noble Houses had one of the chains? After all, the Nightray house has the Raven... Actually that's kinda foreboding, isn't it?
 

king_crimson-

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
529
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
elliot might just be suited to be glen's new container, is all(as in, he meets certain requirements needed for the possession)

and as for glen's chains, the raven is in possession of gil and the griffon is with zai vessalius...the other 3 have still not appeared yet in the present...
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I can't remember where exactly, but I think I read that the four Duke houses each one of them possess one of Glen's chains!! each one of these chains represent one door!!
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gil seems not too much bipolar as very self-loathing. Vincent however is very bipolar.

I think the Glen's soul has been weakened because he lost his five chains. Zai now has the Griffin, and Gil has the Raven. That way he cannot destroy Eliot's soul, just as Jack Vessalius is weaker than Oz in Oz's mind. I wonder if Eliot has a right to use the Jabberwock (the only chain which wasn't distributed to the Duke houses) just like Oz and the B-Rabbit.

It's also possible that parts of Glenn's personality come out in those who are in contracts with his bird-like chains. It's an unlikely reason for Zai's behavior.

But I'm just theorizing madly.
 

Song-Of-Sky

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
England
I think that Gil's hand is hurting because his raven power escapes through his hand...? I dunno really XD But he uses that hand to unleash Oz's power.
And then there was definitely someone who GAVE Gil those thoughts. He has no memory of who, though.

I'm worried about Break. WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM IN THE LAST CHAPTER?! WILL HE BE ALRIGHT?! BAAAAHHHHH
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Gil's memories are coming back slowly now, that meeting with Jack and all, and If Vincent somehow refreshed his memories about what happened in the past... I believe he's mentally unstable now, and more the chain Raven is about to do something to him, this pain in his hand is something extraordinary...just a thought, but I was thinking if this pain is because Raven is a response to Glen's presence or approaching or something...
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
New chapter is out finally!

Wow, Zai really pushed Oz off the deep end. Very good Alice was around since Gil decided to run off. Break is plotting something... again. The Baskervilles are, as usual, evil. But the big thing for me:

They cut up Jack's body and used it to seal Glen?! I am more than a little disgusted (as the author intended I guess.) Question: how did Jack live long enough to have descendants?

So major plot and character devel in the latest chapter. Definitely 10/10.
 

Yuuki-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Pandora Hearts: 19th century or 18th century?

I searched several sites but they all say different things... :darn

What is your opinion? :amuse
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
New chapter is out finally!
Question: how did Jack live long enough to have descendants?
It might has something to do with the night Zai Vessalius taking his child the day he was born which was reported by Break to Sharon's grandmother on the recent chapter (46)
I'm really curious on what was that christening for & the real Oz is...

Gil seems not too much bipolar as very self-loathing. Vincent however is very bipolar.
Indeed he's mind goes ambigous (for the sake of his plans :tem)
The key he's looking for on the four households might be somehow related to the Will of Abyss...

Anyway, definitely the chapters gets more interesting and the headhunter's existence adds more suspense on the story.
 

--amber--

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Russian Federation
hello, everyone!
I still rookie here, so can someone explain to me is it some problem with mangahelpers.com or no one can download pandora hearts from here?
 

ketorin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
137
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hello, everyone!
I still rookie here, so can someone explain to me is it some problem with mangahelpers.com or no one can download pandora hearts from here?
Since the publishers of manga are getting on everyones backs about having raws up it will only be a matter of time till they tell mangahelpers to get rid of their raws and scans. So now mangahelpers doesn't host raws or scans anymore.

poor Reo getting manipulated.
 

--amber--

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Russian Federation
thank you
but it is really a pity because i finally found normal site with english scans, but didnt have enough time to download them..
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
thank you
but it is really a pity because i finally found normal site with english scans, but didnt have enough time to download them..
You could always try ordering the English volumes, though as of right now there are only 9 chapters published, and shipping might be a bit costly depending on where you live.
 
Top