Shounen Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

Pandora Hearts: 19th century or 18th century?

  • 19th century

    Votes: 13 35.1%
  • 18th century

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Only the author knows it! xD

    Votes: 19 51.4%

  • Total voters
    37

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
just started reading this manga, and I think its excellent. Recently just finished the Cheshire Cat arc, everything about this manga screams quality. You can tell the mangaka meticulously planned the plot unlike most shounen mangas we see these days. The mystery, intrigue and characters are all really well written. Probably the best thing I've read in a while too

also, <3 demon rabbit aka Alice :3c

I'm not gonna bother with the anime, but the soundtrack for it is really amazing, I listen to it while reading the manga lol
Welcome to our quiet little home for PH if you like that arc you'll love the later chapters to.
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Retrace 54 raw is up on PH's LJ account...

some of the events/scenes...

- Ada, Echo & Vincent shows up on the first half of the story. Echo helped Ada from the enemies.
- Alice & Oz woke up to a place where the sealing stone is but they find also Isla Yura with some of the cult members with him.
- An intense fight between Break & Fang.
- On last pages, there's Reo lying on the floor (also Alice on the very last page) and there was something Isla Yura was talking about when he approached beside Reo.
 

sparviero-92

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
194
Reaction score
704
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
pages 34 and 35

oz- "Reo!
- Yura, what did you...!"

yura- "oh oh, he (reo) is part (ingredient) necessary for the ritual
-Jack Bezarius's body
-his soul
-people from the Baskerville
-a sacrifice
-the moon
-fire
-a camp (?)
-and we mustn't forget...
-the blood of a friend!"
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Retrace 54 is out. :)
Its quite an awesome chapter for me, some things had been revealed and I just got hanging again on the last page of the chapter as what to Yura had said about the components for the rite.

Quite a dark plan, Isla Yura & his cult followers wants to repeat the tragedy of Sablier (though I'm not surprised about him :notrust) for the sake of their goal. The humpty dumpty chain looks like a really weird monster and Vincent still denying his true feelings (especially for Ada) but I wanna know this mystery person from his memories which he's afraid of.
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I must say this manga gets better and better. Now as a whole it did tie up some lose ends I just wish that vincent would see that ada does love him and yet he treats her like a play thing. I also loved that echo appeared out of no where makes you wonder where she was this whole time ,but shes awesome anyway. The Break/Fang fight was really epic and break didn't even use his chain well let me rephrase that he might using his chain now cause he did act the same way when he was fightning the chesire cat. The Humpty Dumpty Chain spooked me I didn't expect it to look like that and the ending of the chapter was another cliff hanger that a month can't control my urge to wait. Great chapter can't wait for 55.


Attention: Sorry for Double Post

Raws are placed on the Pandora Hearts LJ awaiting scans and translation now.

Spoilers Quick summary.
-Humpty Dumpty can regenerate from what I seen.
-Gil Is in this chapter alot and we he uses the raven and we get to see it. He's using the raven to help break out at the moment ,because break is pretty weak due to overuse from the mad hatter showing signs that his time is running out.
-The other chain featured here is Vincents as he used Yaneme on some children in order to prevent killing them. Echo has to carry the bodies to XD.
- Fangs Chain is a raccoon which is really surprising to say the least. He uses the chain on Break and damages him.
- Breaks Mad hatter chain can dispel the baskervilles connection to the abyss.
-Elliot runs to find leo and runs into Oz who is really ticked off at yura and declares to stop the ceremony once for all.

Also Color picture featuring Gil and Break credit from Spacecatz



Spoiler scirpt
Source: Pandora Hearts LJ community
Verfication:
Confirmed

Chapter 55 Translation

My attempt at a translation for the raws of Chapter 55, posted here by spacecat. Please feel free to help me out with corrections, since I know it's not perfect! Thanks~

Page 1

Break: It’s okay, Gilbert. You shouldn’t mix up your priorities.
You and I are in happy cooperation but… if you feel I’m getting in your way, it’s okay if you cut me off. Of course, I’ll do the same~ If you have just one thing you want to protect, you have to have the cruelty to discard everything besides that.

To bring back the thing you’ve lost, you can’t permit anyone else, right--?

Elliot: Stop it, Gilbert!
Gil: What are you doing, Elliot?!
Elliot: What are you doing?!



Elliot: Did you mean to shoot that kid?
Gil: That’s not a regular child! That’s an Illegal Contractor! (lol these too have too many exclamation points when they speak.)
Gil’s thoughts: That… Is that the Humpty Dumpty Break told me about?
Creepy child 1: He’s stubborn…
Creepy child 2: Yeah, real stubborn, huh? Well, then… How about I let mine out too…?


Gil and Elliot: Echo! Vincent!
Vincent: Oh… Brother.
Gil: Vince… that blood?!
Vincent: It’s okay. It’s not my blood. Hmm… Maybe I did too much… (Probably in reference to killing too much or something like that.)


Vincent: I didn’t think it would become so violent… Anyway, I’m glad Brother is all right.It’d be safest to really kill them but, for now, it’s okay to just put them into a deep sleep, right… Gil?

Gil: Yeah… please do, Vince.




Vincent: In times other than these, Yamane isn’t very useful though... Oh, but compared to Liam’s chain, it’s not that bad.
Gil: Yeah, by the way… Have you seen Liam and Break?!
Vincent: Did something happen?
Gil: Liam… was attacked by the Baskerville searching for the Sealing Stone, so his safety is uncertain.

Break…

Gil: Break somehow… looked strange and…
The Headhunter can apparently exist as one being.

Elliot: But isn’t it normal for the Mad Hatter-san (Break) to be weird?
Gil: Eh? W-well…
Vincent: Acting by himself too much is also really like him, isn’t it?
Gil: T-that’s true but…
Vincent: Oh~? I see you’re worried about Mad Hatter-san.

Echo: …On the way here, I saw Break in the middle of a fight with two Baskervilles. Although, it seems that Vincent-sama didn’t notice…

Page 11

Elliot: Xerxes Break is fighting the Baskervilles?!
Break’s thoughts: That blow just now…

Page 12

Break’s thoughts: That certainly should have been a fatal blow. As I thought… The Baskervilles have unusual healing abilities. Are their bodies immortal? (This was another tricky one but… definitely something about immortality and superhuman healing abilities pertaining to the Baskervilles. Please help?)

Page 13

Lily: Fang!
Break’s thoughts: Nevertheless, just now, the shape of Mad Hatter showed me that the location changed to somewhere wide and outdoors. Even though there are things I am afraid of concerning my Chain’s power, it means that I can kill these guys…

Page 14

Lily: Mad Hatter… is a Chain that has killed other Chains, so we will destroy it!
Break’s thoughts: I wanted to bring them down without using my Chain’s power, if I could, but…Ah, well. There’s no choice, hm…?

Page 15

Break’s thoughts: Will I bring these guys down first… Or will my life come to an end before that…It’s easy to tell…

Gil: That was Yura’s purpose?!

Vincent: Yeah… It seems that, besides the Baskervilles and us, there were a lot of guests in this estate…

Page 16

Gil: So Oz and the stupid rabbit were…
Vincent: Yeah. Also, I think they were with your servant, Elliot.
Elliot: Leo?!
Vincent: According to a conversation a devotee (servant?) of mine overheard, Oz needed someone in the position of a friend. He said that Gilbert and Elliot and Leo were his friends. He doesn’t have many friends, does he?

Gil!



Page 17

Vincent: Are you worried about Mad Hatter-san?
Gil: Ah…
Vincent: He’ll be fine. You would know, wouldn’t you, Gil?Mad Hatter-san is very, very strong.He won’t be uncouthly killed by the Baskervilles~

Gil’s thoughts: I know that without you having to say such a thing…
Gil: …yeah.

Page 18

Gil’s thoughts: Vincent’s right… Break is overwhelmingly strong. There’s no way he would lose.Even so… Why can’t I calm down? Somehow, he keeps making me nervous and irritated… It's because he let me hit him...He…


Page 19


Gil’s thoughts: Back then—
Flashback: Please help me!

Gil’s thoughts: …Until he heard it, Break didn’t seem to know anything had happened.

Page 20

Gil’s thoughts: And why would he, on purpose, let me (hit him)… He couldn’t be—
…it must have been back then.


Page 21

Elliot: Leo went in there?
Vincent: Brother, you should get a hold of yourself.
Elliot will go rescue his servant, while Echo and I will go to stop the ritual and ensure the Sealing Stone's safety and Gil will, of course, go rescue his precious master, right? You shouldn’t mix up your priorities, right?

Page 22

Flashback: It’s okay, Gilbert. You shouldn’t mix up your priorities.
Gil: Sorry. I just remembered what Break said to me 10 years ago…


Page 23

Gil: It’s okay. Let’s go.

Vincent’s thoughts: He has Mad Hatter, but he’ll be forced to use force against the power of Lily’s and Fang’s Chains.

Page 24

Vincent’s thoughts: He most likely noticed my connection to the Baskervilles, as I feared. There is no positive proof yet, but--

What an eyesore.

Page 25


Gil: Oz!
Bottom (Vincent): Disappear!
Vincent: Disappear right here, Mad Hatter!

Page 27

Lily: Tove! (the name of the Chain)

Fang: Even if he could use Mad Hatter to defend his blind spot, there’s no way to defend against an attack from underground!

Page 28

Fang’s thoughts: A surprise attack should be enough…If I can use Tove’s power, this fight will be settled.

Break’s thoughts: It’s useless. I’ll lose. My wounds are deep, grave… I can’t fight with my Chain like this.

I’m going to die. …Oh, well. There’s no choice.

Page 29

Break’s thoughts: I’m sorry, Liam. It looks like I couldn’t do it…At least…Even if it’s only these two, I can annihilate them here.

Page 30

Flashback: Really? Will you really grant my wish?
Break’s thoughts: In the end… I couldn’t grant your desire either. Forgive me…

Page 31

But it’s okay… if you don’t.

Page 32

Gil-Stop that, you idiot!

Page 33

Break: Gilbert?!
Fang: Lily!
Break: Gi—
Gil: Listen up, Break!

Page 34

Gil: I have orders from Master Oz to return to him in 10 minutes, so sorry but let me hurry up and finish this!

Lily: Ow ow ow! W-what the hell are you—?

Page 35

Gil:I am this man’s left eye!


Page 38

Gil-Raven!

Gil’s flashback: Please Oz! Let me have permission to go help Break!


Page 39

Gil: I’m your servant! I can’t go without your permission, but right now, Break is…
Oz’s thoughts: Oh. So Gil figured out… about Break’s eyes.
Gil: Please! Afterward, you can punish me however you want to, so please…

Page 40

Oz: Oh, calm down. All right, listen up, Gilbert.

Alice and Leo were taken by Yura a little while ago. He said that, when the hand of the clock reaches the top...

Page 41

...the two of them will be killed for the ritual. Finish up in ten minutes and come back! I'll somehow manage by myself here.

Gil: No! Oz, that’s…

Oz: Even if I’m just one person (alone?), I can fight. I don’t know what you think of this but…

Page 42

Oz: I’m glad, finally to be able to fight, together with you. That’s why…
You should fight with all your power and come back!

Page 44

Elliot: You said you were glad but… aren’t you angry?

Oz: Oh, I’m angry. I won’t forgive him.I won’t forgive Isura Yura.
The things he desires, his ridiculous ceremony, all of it…
Oz: By my own hands, I will destroy them all.


Enjoy.
 
Last edited:

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Atleast this time Vincent uses his chain to help Gil, Elliot and others... though i still had doubts with him because of his connection with the Baskervilles.
It looks like on pg. 20, Gil might have noticed/realized that Break has lost his vision because of the incidence before where Break let Gil hit him.. (also on pg. 39's Gil conversation with Oz).
I love to see Gil fight once more especially with his chain. :amuse

- Fangs Chain is a raccoon which is really surprising to say the least. He uses the chain on Break and damages him.
Even though I don't like Fang, his chain is the cutest i've seen among the abyss chains.

@Razeus: regarding with the help on translation, maybe you can try to ask Olivine. I've seen his translations before on PH chapters.
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Great great chapter anyone else loved the panel when gil pulled out raven that was awesome.

Anywho I'll be providing spoilers for this manga in the future so be on the look out and If I need help with translations I'll ask olivine.
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Retrace 55 is up...

I love the fight between Break & Fang as well as Vincent's chain shows up once more.
Actually, lots of chains showed up in the recent chapter which is kind of cool.
Funny how Vincent & Break says the same thing to Gil about remembering his priorities and also the scene where Vincent kicked Break to brought back on his senses.

Great chapter and can't wait for the next one. :)
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Makes you wonder how strong the raven really is you know? I mean I can't understand why gill doesn't use it.

Also whats your guys favorite chains so far?
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Maybe Gilbert is still not used to on summoning Raven but we still not know yet the extent of the power of that chain. I wonder also if the chain user's life either shortens or extends longer whenever they used/summon their chains. Though i'm sticking at the latter for now since Gilbert aged a bit since he was accepted at the Vessalius family 15 years ago and seldom uses his chain, imo.

My favorite chains are B-Rabbit (Alice), and Cheshire since he's kind of unique doens't need a contractor in able to leave the Abyss and he plays somewhat anti-hero for the sake of protecting Alice's memories.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I liked Oz's dad's chain. That Griffon looked real badass, too bad Oz will never get it. Oh well he has Alice >__>
 

sparviero-92

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
194
Reaction score
704
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
The raw of Retrace 56 is out at pandorahearts LJ
and Olivine translated the chapter

-I knew Liam wasn't dead! And now we finally know the power of March Hare.
- :o Eliot's mother :o
I got the impression Reo already knew about her?
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Retrace 56 english scan (Rabbit Eyes) is up since last week too. :)
Its such a great chapter and I love all the chains in action.

T-I knew Liam wasn't dead! And now we finally know the power of March Hare.
Its the most surprising thing that happened. :amuse I'm really happy Liam is alive, and I guess his March Hare chain is really quite strong despite its appearance.

For Fang, its his end by sacrificing his life in able to protect Lily. I guess, the Baskervilles had a long life but not prone to true immortality.

Other notes... Isla Yura said something that the abyss is able also to record almost all the events that happens in the real world. There are memories he was looking for specifically and the tragedy of sablier is only a stimulus that he wants to repeat in able to shatter the abyss, imo. But his tactic to lure out Elliot and Oz (specially Oz as one of the ingredients to break the seal) was quite effective. :darn

Even Vincent helped them just as Gil requested, he also wants to break the seal which makes me wonder why.

Its quite sad that the kid Philippe Oz-kun and friends helped before was one of the contractors of Humpty Dumpty/Queen of Hearts because of Isla Yura :notrust. But good thing humpty dumpty was destroyed by Oz's chain but there's might be some danger awaits for waking/using B-rabbit..

- :o Eliot's mother :o
I got the impression Reo already knew about her?
Something I look foward in the next chapter, yup Reo might know something about Elliot's mom.
 

sparviero-92

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
194
Reaction score
704
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
retrace 57 raw is out at pandorahearts lj


Mochizuki sure loves trolling with cliffhangers

Elliot, the headhunter?
Apart for the fact he was/is the headhunter, I realy liked the way his chain manipulates him, he seemed..schizophrenic?

I don't understand why he was half-dead in the last page though...
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
I hope there would be translation for retrace 57 soon.
The events looks interesting especially the flashback memories of Alice and the last pages about Elliot..
______________________

Update.. translation for retrace 57 by Olivine.. :) http://mangahelpers.com/t/olivine/releases/27223

...and Break's hunch on Elliot was right..:darn
 
Last edited:

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So the latest chapter....

Elliot. Holy FREAKING CRAP, ELLIOT. Talk about major Tomato in the Mirror syndrome. This hit me so fricking hard, I couldn't focus for my class right after I read the chapter. He probably was in so much denial when the executions happened that he wished it never happened - so it didn't.

What confuses me is, can the Chain really take control of it's Contractor like that? It was like Humpty took over Elliot briefly and then sliced their heads off as a signature. But still, how could a Chain take over a Contractor? Or perhaps it's like with yandere!Oz, and part of Elliot has been eroded by the Chain and created a subpersonality that would kill his own family.

Also, this chapter tells that Humpty is a Chain with an agenda to return and always protect the future vessel of Glen's soul, and perhaps there are other Chains like that.

Interesting to hear that the Abyss was once a paradise, but turned into a grave. Perhaps Lacie's sacrifice and Alice/Alyss's birth coincide with that moment?

I was totally taken by the foot-heel-turn of this chapter. I thought Elliot was Glen's vessel and Leo was some other character associated with Glen as a servant that we had not seen yet. Yet it's completely reversed. Leo seems to be Glen's next host, and Elliot seems to be the servant, the Contractor of a Chain who protects Glen.

We also have an answer for why Duke Nightray let Gil contract with Raven instead of letting Elliot try. Duke Nightray also intentionally gave Elliot a sword, probably after the incident he went into the hole of Sablier. That incident was also what persuaded Duke Nightray to accept Leo as Elliot's servant. Duke Nightray probably was intentionally using his own son as the main contractor for Humpty Dumpty, after Leo had Elliot make a contract to save their lives.
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Retrace 57 is out now from The Black Abyss.
Quite an intense chapter and the last page was really surprising. :o

What confuses me is, can the Chain really take control of it's Contractor like that? It was like Humpty took over Elliot briefly and then sliced their heads off as a signature. But still, how could a Chain take over a Contractor? Or perhaps it's like with yandere!Oz, and part of Elliot has been eroded by the Chain and created a subpersonality that would kill his own family.
It would be a pretty high level of hypnotism might have happened to Elliot for not be able to remember the beheading events. It just shows how strong the Humpty dumpty chain is, for able to erase memories even on its contractor, in able to fulfill its goal.

Interesting to hear that the Abyss was once a paradise, but turned into a grave. Perhaps Lacie's sacrifice and Alice/Alyss's birth coincide with that moment?
I want to see that paradise version of the abyss before it came out to be the graveyard dull dimension we saw previously and what Jack had described.
And if abyss was once beautiful before, i wonder why and how it came to be a place which is not so 'wonderful'.

We also have an answer for why Duke Nightray let Gil contract with Raven instead of letting Elliot try. Duke Nightray also intentionally gave Elliot a sword, probably after the incident he went into the hole of Sablier. That incident was also what persuaded Duke Nightray to accept Leo as Elliot's servant. Duke Nightray probably was intentionally using his own son as the main contractor for Humpty Dumpty, after Leo had Elliot make a contract to save their lives.
It does look like that Gil and Elliot were to protect the next vessel since they are the contractors of the chain which were previously the bodies/vessel of Glen.
Just a note, Glen said on this page that humpty dumpty should be the one who would find his soul after 100 years (which is the current time of Oz), so i'm kind of guessing that Glen's next vessel is nearly to show up.

I was totally taken by the foot-heel-turn of this chapter. I thought Elliot was Glen's vessel and Leo was some other character associated with Glen as a servant that we had not seen yet. Yet it's completely reversed. Leo seems to be Glen's next host, and Elliot seems to be the servant, the Contractor of a Chain who protects Glen.
It does seems like it but still after we see what happens next on the future chapters we can confirm if it will be Leo or someone else from the Nightray's will be Glen's next vessel.
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
....well, i'll have to go and reread the last few chapters again after reading these posts...
but, the way i understood it is that Humpty Dumpty was chain created from glen's previous host and can therefore find a new one. so, if Eliot has Humpty Dumpty,.....isn't he the new host? cuz i thought gil was gonna be the one from 100 years ago, but since he and Vincent time skipped, there are two potential hosts in present time (that's what you guys get for screwing with time!! mwahahahaha!)

But, is it just me, or is nearly every head of the households a son of a ****?
oz's dad - pushed him into abyss.... (btw, why'd he do that if oz might not even be the real key??)

eliot's dad - .....let him contract with Humpty dumpty and kill most of the family...

Miranda Barma - tricked Vincent into mass muder.
Baskervilles - immortal muderers

seriously, wtf?

Rainsworth (sharon's house right?) the only ones so far that have yet to commit an atrosscious mass murder.

WTF PANDORA HEARTS!?!? (why you sooooo goood?!)

soooo glad to finaly find a PH discussion thread!! ch 58 spoilers anyone??? =D
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
59 is out (or I've noticed it out). Clears up some confusion about what happened when Elliot blacked out before he found himself knee deep in headless corpses. I felt pretty bad for Vanessa though, Elliot is one crazy bastard >__>

way to go Leo, turned your best friend into a monster~
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
I feel sorry for Elliot because he doesn't knew he had the humpty dumpty chain from the start.
For Leo, I think he just wants his friend to survive that time so its kind of no choice/quick decision time for him for that situation although the price to be paid was kinda :darn. Elliot's memory being repressed by his chain was contributed by his subconscious thoughts that to forget the beheading events, that's why he can't remember himself being the headhunter, imo.


Raws of retrace 59 is up on pandorahearts LJ. (i think Cblitz had said before was retrace 58)

The chapter is still on Elliot's tragedy. I think this one will be his end unless it will be like Liam's case or someone/something will save him. A pretty sad chapter. :darn

Also, there's the Pandora Hearts novel, titled: Caucus race.
More info at Gangan's site: http://www.square-enix.com/jp/magazine/ganganonline/novel/pandora/
 
Last edited:
Top