Answer the Question with a Question! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Agreed.Why aren't you here more often?Because the posts here don't count?:p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
isn't it all about the quantify in the FF section though?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
im chillaxing thanks . ^^ btw im sorry to hear that you and your GF are over . anyways is it really a must to have a huge post count ?
Cool. Thanks, I'm all good with it now. Not at all, I just didn't pay attention to your post count total until now. XD!

Didn't you notice that you are still a newbie compared to me Jin?
I would be a legendary legen by now.
Really? I'm still a noob? Thanks. :crying

Possibly...

its the quality of the posts not the quantity, wouldn't you agree?
CBlitz to the rescue! I don't really care. MH rulez ftw? :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Cool. Thanks, I'm all good with it now. Not at all, I just didn't pay attention to your post count total until now. XD!



Really? I'm still a noob? Thanks. :crying

Possibly...



CBlitz to the rescue! I don't really care. MH rulez ftw? :D
Why do you always feel the urge to reply to everybody?
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol I guess not

I suppose it wasn't obvious?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shouldn't you have realized it after seeing our not deleted spam?^^
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
isn't placing a ''?'' at the end of a statement cheating?
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
should i not?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Do you think you'll lose this game?
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
isn't it anybodies game?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Is there a point in cheating if so?
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
isn't it to get closer to the goal?
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
do i not? would you rather have it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top