Agreed.Why aren't you here more often?Because the posts here don't count?


Cool. Thanks, I'm all good with it now. Not at all, I just didn't pay attention to your post count total until now. XD!im chillaxing thanks . ^^ btw im sorry to hear that you and your GF are over . anyways is it really a must to have a huge post count ?
Really? I'm still a noob? Thanks.Didn't you notice that you are still a newbie compared to me Jin?
I would be a legendary legen by now.

CBlitz to the rescue! I don't really care. MH rulez ftw?its the quality of the posts not the quantity, wouldn't you agree?

the posts here don't count? >___>Agreed.Why aren't you here more often?Because the posts here don't count?![]()
Why don't you really care? How awful!!CBlitz to the rescue! I don't really care. MH rulez ftw?![]()

Why do you always feel the urge to reply to everybody?Cool. Thanks, I'm all good with it now. Not at all, I just didn't pay attention to your post count total until now. XD!
Really? I'm still a noob? Thanks.
Possibly...
CBlitz to the rescue! I don't really care. MH rulez ftw?![]()
aren't we suppose to use questions?How is that cheating?