The Ban Game! - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned, I concur. :toilet
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
banned thats funny :lmao
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because Bot shows his love for Jin through his toilet?!?!?!?! WHAT THE !*#*@#*@*!@*!*@!@!*@**$#*#**$#*#@???
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned :hurr
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Double Hurr banned! :hurr :hurr
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
banned cuz i missed all the fights and bashings dammit .
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,328
Reaction score
24,939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Banned because you should all make love, not flame wars...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned for speaking the truth. ^^
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Banned because Otoko s should show their affection through fist......
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Geez...where do I begin?

Banned hei guys Jin is getting paranoid abt our RIGHTS lets show him who is boss
JINNNNNNNN eat this :modsmack and get :pwned
Banned for thinking I'm paranoid! :smack


Banned for attacking Jin!!:modsmack

(I kinda feel like protecting him,because he was bashed so often lately^^)
Thanks Googz. :crying Wait..."bashed so often lately"..wtf. That doesn't sound right to me. :oh

Baka
! :yelling

*:modsmack*

Banned seriously?? who Bashes my Pal :yelling i am ready with :guns to :pwned him
Two face. Go away. :laser

Banned because your weird if you don't attack Jin!!!! :yelling :modsmack for Jin!!!

so why are we attacking Jin this time??? :p
"This time" you know. T_T

Banned... there has to be a reason? :oh
T_T x2

Banned that was a good punch line :D
It was. ^^/T_T x3

Banned, Jin isn't going to like what he sees when he comes back. :XD
It was fun to read! :amuse

Banned because too bad for him I'll be too busy in paradise for me to notice him yelling at me :XD
Too bad that they'll be no girls in said "paradise" for you. :p

Enjoy playing golf and having a dip in the pool with the gents. :D

Ultimate ban for not inviting any chicks round to your friend's grandmother's "mansion". :XD


Piplup learnt peck btw.

banned because he wont be mad at me and Gogs we stood by him like true friends :p ;)
I'm not mad at any of you. :p

Banned because I show my love for Jin through my fists!!! :shakefist :smack
:ck​

Banned, I concur. :toilet
:scry
:ck :ck​

*Congrats Jin! Your Piplup has just learnt double slap/whip. xD!*

banned thats funny :lmao
Thanks for the laughs.

Banned because Bot shows his love for Jin through his toilet?!?!?!?! WHAT THE !*#*@#*@*!@*!*@!@!*@**$#*#**$#*#@???
:modsmack

Banned because you can't hide behind the Porco this time. :yelling

banned cuz i missed all the fights and bashings dammit .
Banned, you did but I'll forgive you this time. Don't you dare miss Spamfest v.3.

Banned because you should all make love, not flame wars...
Banned. If you were a group of women...maybe but ya'll are a bunch of men...so...NEVER! :shakefist

Banned for speaking the truth. ^^
Not banned but banned anyway because I know I do. :D

Banned because I love you all really...

:modsmack​
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Banned Ya ya buggy you are the star here....
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because you got me there with the no chicks part Jin! :scry
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
banned oh c'on you get to enjoy a resort dun u?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Geez...where do I begin?

Banned for thinking I'm paranoid! :smack




Thanks Googz. :crying Wait..."bashed so often lately"..wtf. That doesn't sound right to me. :oh

Baka
! :yelling

*:modsmack*



Two face. Go away. :laser



"This time" you know. T_T



T_T x2



It was. ^^/T_T x3



It was fun to read! :amuse



Too bad that they'll be no girls in said "paradise" for you. :p

Enjoy playing golf and having a dip in the pool with the gents. :D

Ultimate ban for not inviting any chicks round to your friend's grandmother's "mansion". :XD


Piplup learnt peck btw.



I'm not mad at any of you. :p



:ck​



:scry
:ck :ck​

*Congrats Jin! Your Piplup has just learnt double slap/whip. xD!*



Thanks for the laughs.



:modsmack



Banned because you can't hide behind the Porco this time. :yelling



Banned, you did but I'll forgive you this time. Don't you dare miss Spamfest v.3.



Banned. If you were a group of women...maybe but ya'll are a bunch of men...so...NEVER! :shakefist



Not banned but banned anyway because I know I do. :D

Banned because I love you all really...

:modsmack​
i love you too man :crying come here
:modsmack​
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned Jin for banning me,even though i wanted to protect you!:modsmack
:crying
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Banned dun worry lets all :modsmack :smack him if it makes you feel better get ready jin
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because I'm still livin the good life!
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Banned for that :smack
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned for that :hug
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because you can't hide behind the Porco this time. :yelling
Banned
... What do you mean it wont work?!?

It should always work!!!


There is no way you can't forgive me now.




... :hurr :hurr :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top